Saturday, September 24, 2011

Babies

hey gs just postin again this same week. i guess you people will be punished ;)
ok guess what!!!!!!!!! i finally finished making a dean fanmix!! ok i was motivated to finish it last night because people were saying dean was out of character in the last ep and people are always saying that and i just dont think they understand them and that is angering to me ok well here's the thing



1. cookie jar | jack johnson

alright, if something tries to bust in?
shoot first, ask questions later.


life’s been killing me ever since it begun
you can’t blame me ‘cause i’m too young
you can’t blame me, sure the killer was my son
but i didn’t teach him to pull the trigger of the gun

2. father of mine | everclear

i don’t know what to do. so whatever you’re doing, if you could get here. please. i need your help, dad.

father of mine
tell me where have you been

3. i don’t want to die (in the hospital) | conor oberst

i’m not gonna die in a hospital where the nurses aren’t even hot.

i don’t want to die in the hospital
you gotta take me back outside

4. millstone | brand new

i miss him, man. and i feel guilty as hell. and i’m not alright. not at all. but neither are you.

i used to sleep without a single stir
‘cause i was about my father’s work

5. faces | house of heroes

my name is dean winchester. i’m an aquarius. i enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women.

i’m in love with the faces
of a thousand nameless girls

6. the good old days | eels

people are alive because of you. it’s worth it, dean. it is. it’s not fair, and…you know, it hurts like hell, but…it’s worth it.

i guess i could be a quiet hero
no one knows the good i’ve done

7. thoughts of a dying atheist | muse

you’re scared, dean. you’re scared because your year is running out, and you’re still going to hell, and you’re freaked.

i know the moment’s near
and there’s nothing we can do
look through a faithless eye
are you afraid to die?

8. noro | brand new

and i don’t deserve to go to hell.

i’m on my way to hell
well i’ve tried, god knows that i’ve tried

9. the last song | mcfly

if this is my last day on earth, i do not want it to be socially awkward. you know what i do want?

on the way to hell i’ll play
if this is the last song i’ll ever sing
then i’m giving it everything
i’m giving it all

10. come out swinging | the offspring

hell? i don’t know, i must have blacked it out. i don’t remember a damn thing.

you brace and hold it all inside
it’s more than you can stand

11. sleeping sickness | city and colour

i wish i couldn’t feel anything, sammy. i wish i couldn’t feel a damn thing.

now my dreams are nothing like they were meant to be
and i’m breaking down, i think i’m breaking down

12. brother’s blood | kevin devine

i would die for him in a second, but i won’t let him do this to himself. i can’t. i guess i found my line. i won’t let my brother turn into a monster.

i don’t know one thing about my brother’s blood
no, i don’t know one thing about my brother’s blood

13. the archer’s bows have broken | brand new

oh, man, something is broken in you.

what did you learn tonight?
while shouting so loud you barely joyous, broken thing
you are a voice that never sings, is what i say
you are freezing over hell
you are bringing on the end you do so well
you can only blame yourself, it’s what i say

14. you know my name | chris cornell

what i do have is a g.e.d. and a give-‘em-hell-attitude.

i’ve seen angels fall from blinding heights
but you yourself are nothing so divine
just next in line
arm yourself because no one else here will save you

15. zzyxz rd. | stone sour

i’m tired, man. i’m tired of fighting who i’m supposed to be.

what am i supposed to hide now?
what am i supposed to do?
did you really think i wouldn’t see this through?
tell me i should stick around for you
tell me i could have it all
i’m still too tired to care and i gotta go

16. the death of me | city and colour

you shove it down, and you let it come out in spurts of violence and alcoholism.

people love to drink their problems away
sometimes i feel that i’d be better off that way
maybe then the weight of the world wouldn’t feel so heavy

here's the downloady

alright well who loves dogs

ok who liked that ep. me, it was ok. alright it was my 4th fave season premiere. here's the one's i liked better than it:
season 1
season 2
season 4

wait i forgot about the season 5 one idk it was maybe also a littler better but icr it that well. here's my least fave: hmm idk maybe season 3 because it's so boring. well it's not but idk it just kind of sucks as a first ep like imagine if that had been the first ep of season 7.
bleh idk get me the 4th ep.

okay dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment