Thursday, October 20, 2011

happy thursday!

HEYYYYYYY GSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WHAT

IS

UP

ITS THURSDAY AND I'M POSTING IS THAT CRAZY OR WHAT

BLEH SPN SPOILERS GET AWAY FROM ME BLEHHHH

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

okay well here is a pic

okay why is it taking so long to upload bleh the internet is being so slow

okay here it is


alright that is just fine i guess

okay well

here is the first fic for the kink meme!

its not great but i thought we just needed one to get everyone writing because so far there have been none and that is not okay

Sam/Dean handholding

Dean was paying for their food when he realized Sam was no longer standing by his side. He spun around, not seeing Sam in the restaurant at all. Dean’s heart sped up as he tried to think of why Sam was not with him… Was Lucifer talking him into putting a bullet through his brain? Was he hallucinating another Dean again? Was he having another seizure or passing out somewhere? Dean grabbed the food and ran outside. Sam was standing on the curb, about to walk out into traffic.

“SAM!” Dean yelled as Sam’s foot stepped onto the busy street. “SAMMY!” he ran at Sam, pulling him back onto the sidewalk.

“Dean?” Sam said in confusion.

“Yes, it’s me…” Dean breathed, holding tightly onto his little brother. “This is real, Sammy.”

“Uh…I know,” Sam said.

“What?”

“I’m not hallucinating…right now…”

“Oh yeah?” Dean responded with a skeptical raise of his eyebrows. “Then why were you about to step out into traffic.”

“I was just crossing the street, Dean.” Sam gestured to where they had parked the car.

“Yeah? How about you tell me the truth? You’re really not seeing Satan right now?”

Sam sighed. “Okay, I am, but I know what’s real, Dean. I handle this.”

Dean shook his head. “Fine, but we cross streets together from now on. If you’re seeing the Devil you could be seeing a clear street where there isn’t one, you know what I mean?”

“Yeah, whatever, let’s just go.” Sam made to step off the curb.

“Sammy, wait,” said Dean, grabbing his brother’s hand.

“What the hell?”

“Just a precaution.”

Sam rolled his eyes incredulously. He didn’t understand the way Dean’s heart had nearly stopped when he had seen his brother about to walk out into traffic. Dean just couldn’t lose him again. He couldn’t do it.

“This is stupid, Dean. I don’t need to hold your hand,” Sam said as Dean tugged him across the street.

“As long as visions of Lucifer are dancing through your head, yeah I do, Sammy.”

“I told you, I know what’s real.”

“Oh come on, Sam, I always used to hold your hand when you crossed the street.” And in parking lots, libraries, restaurants, motel rooms… Dean remembered falling asleep with Sam’s tiny hand clasped in his.

“Yeah, when I was four,” Sam returned as they reached the Impala and got into their respective sides of the car.

Dean just shook his head. “Okay, look I know you want your independence or whatever, but is it so hard to hold your brother’s hand in dangerous situations?”

“Crossing the street isn’t a dangerous situation, Dean!”

“It is if you don’t know what’s real!”

“I know what’s real!” Sam nearly shouted. “At least…” his voice softened. “I know you’re real…and that’s all that matters to me.”

A smile tugged at Dean’s lips. “Okay, Sammy.”


okay that ending is worthless i mean what is that it like doesn't even have an ending but bleh i couldn't think of a way to end the thing

i can't wait for tomorrow! goos!

No comments:

Post a Comment