Monday, December 6, 2010

The Crystal Cave

heyyyyy gs.

okay today has officially been awesome. here is what i did today.

-Accidentally didn't go to school
-Slept in until like noon
-Watched a bunch of tv shows like big bang theory, how i met your mother, supernatural, and dexter
-Read some of my book
-Ate a really good salad Nathan fixed up for me

wowww you know what i realized? it's the 6th night of hanukkah and like none of our posts have hardly been at all about hanukkah.

well here you go:





ok this is random but i really want to watch the dark crystal right now. i haven't watched that in forever! i think it's on netflix. idk

okay the best of games game:

i'm going to play the good ol march game. haha idek why but it took me forever to find what month that game was.

1. what are you listening to? Crystalized - The xx

2. what is your quest? To watch all of Supernatural.

3. what tabs/windows are open? tabs: blogger, goblog, facebook, gmail, blank tab

hahaha this was the exact same as when i copied from another one of my my blog posts

windows: internet, paint, word, movie maker, publisher, itunes

4. what do you love right now? This whole awesome Monday.

5. what do you hate right now? My history class and the fact that I have a test tomorrow....

6. what do you want to eat/what are you eating? I want to eat some pizza and I am drinking some apple cider right now.

7. what is your mood? Fine

8. where are you? The dining room

9. what are you going to do after you post this? Watch a show.

10. what are you excited for? Winter break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment