Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Egg and the Eye

hey gs it's hobby again. just chillin in class nbd
omg remember last school year when i used to always write posts during school cuz i didnt have internet and i didn't have anythig better to do
well there's only a little over 2 weeks until winter break AND I HAVE A WHOLE ENTIRE MONTH FOR THE THING! alright i'm gonna pull a cobb and make a list of things i'm gonna do during the break:

-just chill
-finish supernatural
-watch some other shows
-read a TON of spn fic. seriously i have 22 pages of fic recs just waitin for me and i'm not letting myself read them yet
-read these really long glug fics for other fandoms
-read this one book maybe
-download a ton of stuff
-chill with my peeps
-do christmas stuff
-write this one fic and maybe some other fics idk
-WATCH ELF

that's all i can think of. do i need anything else really? probs not

well let me show you this one thing i made yesterday. it is called "top 5 inanimate object ships"


Robin Scherbatsky/Guns (How I Met Your Mother)


John Locke/Island (Lost)



Dean Winchester/Pie (Supernatural)


Barney Stinson/Suits (How I Met Your Mother)


Saito/Carpet (Inception)

well now i just want to die asjhfasjdkhgjasdgassg i just want winter break is that so much to ask

omg para are we goiung to that concert or

wel i could go for an egg right about now. jj

No comments:

Post a Comment