Monday, January 3, 2011

Same

*sam

haha jk

oh hello this is the first post of the new year. well that is sort of craz, right? oh hey i didn't go to school today because fo and mo were in mexico and i was supposed to have a ride but they called at like 8 and said they couldn't take me and i was like wtf and then i didn't know what to do so i just stayed home. and i was going to watch supernatural all day but i went to sleep instead and slept the whole day and only woke up 3 hours ago so it looks like i won't be sleeping tonight again.

i say again because i didn't sleep last night or the night before and also the day not before that but the one before.

so yeah that is just me right now.

omg i really want to watch supernatural and i will probs do that after i post.

aw g i need to make a new banner but i am so laze. well i want to make it awesome too so you will just have to wait for that...

ok those rules sound good.

ok now i will say some things about myself.

wait how did i do this last year? let me see...

ok wait this is what i said last year:

Okay well my name is Parasite. You can also call me Para if you want. Some people call me other things too, for example, Anna, Annie, Ann, Asom, Annabanana, Banana, Nanners, Mrs. The Haitian... hahahaha

Here are some things that I like: Heroes, GCing, Sylar, chocolate, zombies, chocolate zombies, villains, brainz, hats, LOST, eating apples, waffles.

wow i actually capitalized and shit.

ok well the name this is still true i guess. well except that if you want you can just call me g.

i still like most of those things except i'm not so crazy about lost anymore.

also here are some other things that i like: merlin, supernatural, star trek, fic

mostly fic.

wow in some of our early posts we used @ instead of !. that is really annoying of us. just saying.

haha i loved the favorites and least favorites game tho. we should bring that back.

ok ik my g hasn't written any fic for me yet but when she gets around to doing that i have some more prompts too.

*sam and dean meet daphne in lawrence, kansas
*merlin/herbs
*dean/pie

ok that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment