Saturday, March 19, 2011

I don't understand your definition of good news.

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gs

uuuuuugh google chrome isn't working and neither is firefox so i have to use interent explorer and its giving me the desire to kill myself

but good news its spring break

but bad news i'm losing my g tomorrow

but good news four weeks until new supernatural

but bad news that is so long

but good news i love brownies

but bad news i haven't made any pics really because my photoshop trial ended

but good news hob gave me a code and actually i still have it open so i can still use it until i close it but i didn't realize that until today

okay well here is a pic of sylar as a demon i thought i had posted but hob said i didn't so idk

i ship demon!sylar with sam and one time i started writing a fic of that but then i didn't.

ok bye gs

No comments:

Post a Comment