Friday, September 12, 2014

momster

Hey gs

DANGIT EVERYONE

WE HECKED UP WE HECKED UP WE HECKED UP WE HECKED UP WE'RE SORRY WE'RE TRASH

Okay but seriously I was like ok I'm gonna start posting when school starts but then I didn't.  And then I was like ok I'm gonna start posting in September but then what

Okay we are let's start posting

First I'm gonna reply to everything

Sounds like that was a lil day you had what were those chunks

Haha obscure space comic was it Nova???

My old room is good except dangit I can't get my posters up no matter how hard I try.  Actually I haven't tried in a while maybe I will try again but just dangit

My roommate like I want us to be fine but we're not that fine like first of all I've become a problematic roommate bc I always have friends over and I know that would be annoying to me if she did that but I do it anyway bc I'm trash. But ok like shes so gross!!! Her side of the room is so messy she leaves dirty dishes everywhere her lotion stuff smells so bad and I hate it bleh.  Also her hair gets everywhere I mean I guess mine does too but I at least try to clean mine up but she just leaves it there and I really want to vacuum but I can't find a vacuum bleh.  Okay also she leaves the door unlocked all the time and leaves the light on. And her humidifer thing she leaves on all the time and like what is it for? What does it do?  That's still a mystery to me.  Oh also she chews on a blanket all the time.  Just why? Why do you do that?  Are you a goat?

Anyway that's happening.

Abby's good I guess we have writing time together every night basically although she's writing a lot faster than me and she's probably going to overtake me soon. I was going to write right now to try to stay ahead of her but I decided to write this post instead so you're welcome

Abby didn't bring her horse :(

Tom is fine.  Wait no he's sick.  But he's fine don't worry about him

Wow is mom still playing that game? Haha I never played that Kardashian game but I always thought if I did I would be MJ

OMG YOUR MS MARVEL COMIC!!! Did you get it????

Well actually the rest of your stuff is just stuff idk nice stuff.  Well if there's something there you want me to respond to directly then just holla at me

OKAY BUT WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT COMICS BECAUSE

SPIDER-GWEN IS COMING TO US NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow I'm so excited but also.  I just read the preview and ok I know I said I wanted Peter to die but....when I read the preview and discovered he's dead I cried.  Dangit why do I do this?  I am trash. I am trash of the worst kind.  Except he didn't get thrown off a bridge dangit that fuckin nerd basically brought it on himself it looks like so he deserved it everyone stop crying ok

Um hmm what else?  I'm not gonna talk about every comic I've read but there haven't been a lot of great ones that I've read lately because I haven't been keeping up with all of them I need to do that and also probably because all the best ones we've been waiting for are coming this month or next month.

Okay well that's all I can think of to stay actually so

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment