Monday, December 26, 2011

hippopotamuses like me too

ok now this is going to be an analysis about peachy because i just saw that you asked for that

right well first i have to say i really disagree about the unrequited love thing. i just can't see that. i don't know why you would think that...

so that's not going to be a part of mine, obviously.

also...okay let me listen to the song again...

wow would you hate if i said i don't see this song with any of the same meaning you do because i don't see it as pre-series... i can see it as like early season 5

okay i will tell you how

its from sam's pov

It's not my fault, it can't be my fault

That you speak to me the way you do
(this is early season 5, Dean's said a lot of unkind things... well, they both have but this is Sam's pov)

Now I'm split in two

I'm half me and half you

But I hate us both, don't you?
(Obviously Sam hates himself, he's not happy with Dean, Sam pretty much hates everything at this point.)

No of course you don't, of course you don't

You say life is peachy without me (Now, "without me" means when they were split up in the beginning, which was Sam's suggestion, but he thinks this is what Dean wants)

The next part... I don't even know how it relates to Sam and Dean but I just thought of a crazy meaning that relates really well to Sam and what he was doing while they were split up

It's not your fault, it can't be your fault

That I let you crawl inside my head
(Lucifer!)

Cause you know my places (Lucifer knows how to get to Sam)

And you know that face
(That face being Jessica)

But I hate this taste, don't you?
(demon blood, trying to make himself think he hates it)

Okay, now we're back to Sam and Dean...

It's no ones fault it's nobody's fault

That I fell on you and you on me
(for this I see it as fighting)

That's what humans do

Then they pass on through (people fight, then they split up)

But I think we can't, don't you?
(they need each other, they can't stay away)

okay well that got way out of hand but I like how it turned out... I'm sorry.

LET'S DO MORE SONGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment