Friday, November 12, 2010

The Conscience of the King

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gs
heeeeeeeeeeeey
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhey

wow its so craz that its only friday. it feel like this weekend should be about over or something but nah i still got two more days comin at me. cleopatra. comin atcha.

speaking of comin atcha, here is something comin atcha called a great post i hope.

ok first i have something to share called a fanmix i just plum made

alright here it is


Magic-B.o.B
Magic, magic, magic
I've got the magic in me.


The Impression That I Get- The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
I've never had to knock on wood
But I know someone who has
Which makes me wonder if I could
It makes me wonder if
I've never had to knock on wood
And I'm glad I haven't yet
Because I'm sure it isn't good
that's the impression that I get


The Rescue- American Hi-Fi
I know I can save us somehow.
You thought you were safe and sound but you need a hero now.
You gotta believe even with broken wings,
I've come to your rescue and you can't rescue me.


The Once And Future King- Bloc Party
See you're gonna
Be the next big thing
All the young girls
You could ever want


Common People- William Shatner
I wanna live like common people.
I wanna do whatever common people do.
I wanna sleep with common people.
I wanna sleep with common people like you.


My Sweet Prince- Placebo
Me and the dragon can chase all the pain away.
So before I end my day, remember...
My sweet prince, you are the one

I’ll Make a Man Out Of You- Mulan
You're a spineless, pale
pathetic lot
And you haven't got a clue
Somehow I'll make a man
out of you


click on the songs to listen to them on youtube.

omg why did i even make that?

actually jk i made that because it is awesome and merlin and arthur are in love, ok?

also here is a pic i made with one of the songs:



haha omg the last picture in that one. the one on the right that's the best.

ok well actually i have more song piccies. but that's the only merlin one.

the boy who blocked his own shot-brand new

i'm not your toy-la roux

i just wanna live-good charlotte

marching bands of manhattan-death cab for cutie


love me dead-ludo

ok i am just crazy for doing this instead of writing.

omggggggggggggg i can't wait for tgggggggggggggg

ok does cobb not know his left and right or-
like ok he posted that pic and he said to look at the guy the sixth guy from the right, so you go that guy and its kate. and that's not a guy, and there's also nothing craz about her. but then you go to the guy the sixth from the LEFT and its sayid and he's short.
ok gob...
<--- left. right. --->

if you need to you can do this trick where you put your fingers up in the shape of L's and the one that make a proper L is the left hand.

wow i could go for watching sherles right about now.

ok i have been watching sooo much hey arnold lately though. its like every episode is so romantic though omg. arnold/helga is the best evs.

haha hobby remember us last night and watching merles. what even were we? that show is so great omg. omg that beast guy.

wow its like my conference that i had yesterday was like the best evs. it was like i had a c in science but moth and fath were so chill about it. it was greatttttt! also instead of telling those fools i said i wanted to kill him, nelson was like showering me with compliments. omg. it was so craz.

haha i was playing taboo with mother and some gs today and i was just this g like ok it was like this

the word: cheerleader
me: save the blank save the world

the word: kick
me: if you were in a dream and you needed to wake up you might get this

the word: gremlin
me: its like our cousin but dif

it was so great! we should play taboo at tg.

wow where is cobb even? its like he says he has nothing going on and then he isn't even online. wtf.


ok idrg our game. its like am i supposed to come up with a new debate or-

well oh well. you know what i miss? our old game.

2 comments: