Saturday, November 13, 2010

Valiant

hey hob, sorry i didn't realize you texted me until i read your post.

aw g, also i forgot about arcade fire playing on snl yesterday. oh well, inbd. i think florence and the machine is playing on snl next saturday too.

ahh i also wish it was snowing here. this fall has hardly seemed liked fall at all. it's been way too darn hot. why can't it just get cold already?? D:

haha i've noticed that the D: face is like my favorite face now it seems. here are some other faces wikipedia says i could be using to express horror, disgust, or sadness.

DX
D;
D=
D8
v.v

ideg that last one. it looks weird and looks nothing like the others.

wow g apparently there's a whole different eastern style of emoticons. like this is crying in the eastern style. (T_T)

hahaha this emoticon is a punched in the face emoticon.

O_x

or

x_O

omgg you know what i'm so excited for?
TGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
AHHHH LIKE I BET THESE 2 WEEKS ARE GOING TO GO BY SO SLOWLY BECAUSE ICQCME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


okay, i'm going to do this thing where i list something i'm excited for every day so that maybe time would go by faster because i have something to anticipate every day:

Sunday, November 14:HP 5
Monday, November 15: New Dexter ep
Tuesday, November 16: HP 2
Wednesday, November 17: HP6/chicken wednesday at school for lunch
Thursday, November 18: HP7
Friday, November 19: New Big Bang Theory ep
Saturday, November 20: Florence + the Machine on SNL
Sunday, November 21: TSN
Monday, November 22: New Dexter ep
Tuesday, November 23: idkk but it's just one day before we leave for tg so i think i'll be ok!
Wednesday, November 24: LEAVING FOR TG!

omggg why it can't just be this weekend every day until we leave for tg? this weekend has been so awesome. here's the stuff i've done.

-Watched a bunch of Harry Potter
-Watched a bunch of Big Bang Theory
-Watched an ep of Big Bang Theory
-Talked to my cuz para and my my cuz hob and my cuz noah
-Got to 8451 words in my nano (still really behind, but it's progress)
-Slept

haha wow, i've had such a weird sleep schedule this weekend. that is so awesome. normall sleep schedules are boring.

yesterday i went to bed at like 7 and woke up at noon. and i had a couple mini-naps during the day.
today i went to bed at 5 and woke up at 11.

here's a survey on sleeping. wow we haven't done this sort of thing in forever!

SLEEP SURVEY
Do you snore while you're sleeping?
I don't think so...

How many pillows do you use?
Just one

How do you sleep? Side? Back? Stomach?
It depends. I usually sleep on my side but sometimes I also sleep on my stomach.

How comfortable is your mattress?
Again, it depends. Like if I'm super tired it is comfy. If I'm super awake it's as hard as a rock.

How long does it usually take you to fall asleep?
Depends...wtf...do you think all these questions have one clear cut answer? Well they don't. And I don't feel like elaborating on the different circumstances that changes how long it takes me to fall asleep. So suck it, creator of this survey.

Do you fall asleep in front of the TV?
Sometimes.

How many times (if any) do you wake up in the middle of the night?
I used to wake up a ton in the middle of the night but I don't do that much lately. D:

What kind of bed do you have?
Uhhh...a regular single one. idk

Have you ever fallen off the bed while you were sleeping?
Haha no I have not.

How close is the alarm clock to your bed?
On the nightstand beside it but I never use my alarm clock.

How many times do you hit the snooze button when your alarm goes off?
Look above.

What's the first thing you think of when you open your eyes?
Uhh sorry g, but I don't think of one same thing every time I open my eyes.

Have you ever had the infamous 'falling' dream?
Nah g.

Have you ever had a nightmare so bad it woke you up and you couldn't get back to sleep?
Nah not really.

Do you need any medication to help you get to sleep?
Nope.

Do you count sheep? (hey, some people do it)
That is so boring.

Do you like your mattress soft or hard?
Soft.

Do you roll around a lot in bed or do you normally sleep in one spot the whole time?
Roll.

Ever listen to music to fall asleep?
Yeah sometimes.

What's the wierdest place you've ever fallen asleep?
Uhh first of all g, you spelled weirdest wrong. Second of all, the weirdest place I've ever fallen asleep is on the stairs.

What's the longest amount of time you've gone without sleep?
idk, maybe like 2 days.

Have you ever fallen asleep in school or at work?
Yeah I fall asleep at school all the time.

How about in the car?
Same.

Is this survey putting you to sleep?
Yeah it is. It's getting kinda boring now.

Do you still take naps?
Of course!

At what times?
Whenever I feel like it.

Do you wish you could go back to having naps at work/school like you did in preschool?
Yeah I do.

Are you going to sleep now that this survey's over?
Nope.

hahaha look at this note my mom left for me this morning.

that is such an awesome baby sitter.

okay here are some song pics i made:

Shiver - Coldplay


L.G. FUAD - Motion City Soundtrack

I will have some more song pics in my next post probably.

hahaha omg look at this pic i just found.


Wow, awesome g! I'm almost at 7000 songs on iTunes!!!! omggg haha i was rereading one of our chats before tg last year and like you gs were talking about your tg jamz and hob said she only had like 1000 something songs in her library and now i bet she has WAYYY more than that!

GOOS! I OFFICIALLY HAVE 7000 SONGS ON ITUNES NOW!

now i can start on my tg jamz! omggg icqcme for tg!!!!! haha that's prob going to be in like every post i do until tg. xD i feel like we're all having really awesome posts and having more gcs now that it's getting closer to tg. wow, this was actually a really good post today!

well this is all i feel like doing on the post. cya later. wow i am such valiant goblin for doing this awesome post.

oh yeah and hob for your next post you need to come up with a new debate i guess.

oh yeah one last thing. hahahaha.


No comments:

Post a Comment