Friday, November 5, 2010

An Excess of Phlegm

okay tbh i was just not gonna post and see how that went since apparnetly we don't do punishments anymore...............
also i'm so lazy you don't even
but w/e i have a few things to say so i might as well

alright a few mins ago someone asked me the question of "Kara, why do you fucking love palms?"
they got my name wrong obvs but w/e w/e
ok so here is the story of that jsyk:



Once I was a young child living in a faraway land. This land was called outer space, and I was born there one gloomy night when my mother accidentally went into labor right as my father, the captain of the ship we were on, was ordering everyone to evacuate because the ship was under attack, etc etc.

Fast forward ten years and I found myself living in the land of Iowa. It always brought me shame to think of myself as living in such a dreary place, so when people would say things to me like “LOL UR FROM IOWA DO U LOVE CORN?” I would simply roll my eyes and tell them, “I’m from space, I just live in Iowa.”

The problem was, there WAS way too much corn. It was just corn, corn everywhere. There was so much corn, in fact, that I soon came to forget that there were any other plants in the world besides corn.

One day, I was given the opportunity to take a trip to Florida, the chance of a lifetime. I said yes before my mother could even get all the words out of her mouth, and packed my bags even though we weren’t leaving for a month.

The day finally came when we would set off for Florida. I boarded the plane, hoping it wouldn’t crash on a mysterious island in the middle of the ocean. I was still young at the time, and geography had never been my best subject. The plane landed safety, and I ran off it to the feel of warm Florida air. I looked around and what did I see? Palms. Palms palms and more palms.

“What are those beautiful creatures?” I asked my mother.

“This is Florida,” she responded. “Not corn they are palms xx” My eyes began to fill with tears of joy. It was love at first sight, and I have fucking loved them ever since.


the end


alright well today was the craziest class in creative writing cuz everyone kept going on tangents about stuff and then this one girl was look them up on her comp and ok one of the things was about how there's this one species of jellyfish that can live forever

FUCK MY LIFE HERE COME THE ASIANS
DO THESE PEOPLE REALIZE THEY ARE GIVING ASIANS EVERYWHERE A BAD NAME OR-

ok well anyway, it's plum true okay. when the jellyfish get old, they go back to being young again and can potentially keep endlessly going through that cycle
also they get like completely new cells each time
so they're like time lords
here is a pic i made


this species is called a time fish in my head

well anyway ok i just don't understand how para can not ship real people because ok i'm shipping these 2 people so hard you don't understand oh my god
ok fine i'll tell you who it is
it's the people frm the social network
i mean the actors
not the real people it's based on
i only ship the movie versions of those people
but ok that's who i'm wiritng the fic on
but you just don't understand. it's like a fact in my head that they are in love so i just can't stop shipping them like a giant titanic. except this ship will never sink

omg why would these asians even sit near me though? i always glare at them and move away from them when they sit near me. aren't asians supposed to be smart cuz they are being really stupid and not picking up on the obvious signals

ok it's obvs that for the game we each think of a new debate in each post and do the other ones too
speaking of not being smart...
jj
that was mean
blame the asians for making me be in a sour mood

ok time for the debate
ok cobb, all your arguments are invalid because for exampple you said "Third of all here is a picture of Cobb (left) and a picture of Gob (right) for you to compare. Not much similarit"

uhhhh
ok
obvs one is cobb and one is gob but that doesn't mean anything...that just means that you found a picture of gob and put it next to a picture of yourself

and as for "this is the goblog"...
that would be invalid too because obvs it is because gob used to be around so that doesn't mean anything.
but
um
just look at the thing

bleh i don't feel like thinking up a new debate rn. we will just wait until the round starts over w/ cobb

p.s. this morning alisha texted me and said someting about her coughing up a giant ball of phlegm

No comments:

Post a Comment