Monday, November 1, 2010

The Writing On The Wall

heyyyyy gsssssss

ok i don't want to spend that long on this post because i need to get to writing because its now nanowrimo, but i will try my hardest to make this a good post and not be like cobb.

so far this has been a really stressful month. D: i hope it gets better.

ok wait there was something i was going to put in my last post but i forgot... oh yeah i was going to put excerpts from my first nano

ok because i was reading it and it was just hilarious so

“You can’t miss a person if they’re not real,” Max said?
“Why not?” asked Rostom.
“Because,” said Max, “you just can’t.”
“Yes you can,” objected Lucy, “I miss Sirius Black, and he’s not real.”
“What?” asked Archie, “Sirius Black’s not real?”

“See!” I said, “that’s exactly my point, everyone here is - weird.”
“Nuh uh! Name one weird thing about someone.”
“Okay, I said, looking around at the other people at the table, “Look, Anna is always on the computer, typing frantically!”
“I’m writing a novel,” Anna explained.
“Why?” I asked.
“Its National Novel Writing Month. I have to reach 50,000 words by the end of the month! Do you know how hard it is to write 50,000 –“
“Okaaaay,” Shuyler said, interrupting her, “I guess Anna is kind of weird, but she’s new anyway. The rest of us are perfectly normal.”

“Whatja’ make?” asked Jack.

“Well,” said Max, “I made Scallops Baked in their Shells with Sauternes and Black Truffle, Steamed Lobster with Grapefruit Butter Sauce, Roasted Tomato and Shallot Fondue, and Gateua de Deux Chocolats Glace,”
“Why couldn’t you have just made grilled cheese!” complained Rostam.

“I just lost the Game!” complained Archie.
Danny did a bit of incoherent sputtering, and then yelled, “YOU MADE ME LOSE!”

Okay, Greg, quick, make up a poem about yeast,”
“Um, okay.
Yeast is alive.
It likes to multiply.
It makes bread rise
But it doesn’t have eyes,”

Yes you can,” said Max, “see look at this,” he said, walking inside, “it’s perfectly safe.”
Just then, the freezer door springed shut.
“Aaaaaah!!” Max yelled, “GET ME OUT OF HERE!”
“We can’t!” Lucy cried, pulling on the door, “the door won’t come open!”

Then Jack yelled,
“CONGA!” And so everyone got in a conga line and started doing the conga around the classroom.

“Fine, I’ll tell you,” he said, “It’s just that a lot of not so good things have been happening to me today. I got stuck in the freezer, and now I had to dance with Schuyler, I’m having a bad day.”
Just then, Nick B. broke into song.
“Where is the moment we needed the most
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost

“Why is it so dark in here?” he asked, and he turned the lights back on. The room became brightly lit again.
“Aaaah!” yelled Nate.
“My eyes!” complained Jack.
“The light! It burns!” screamed Aleisha.
“What’s wrong with you people?” John asked.
“We’re vampires,” Schuyler explained.
“Actually,” said Danny, “we prefer the term ‘teenagers.’

“Now,” continued John, the only way to settle this is to have a writing show down. Then, the room transformed into a game show stadium.

“Excellent, Hagop,” John said, “Does anybody know anything about bread? Schuyler?”
“Um…they bring it to you at Italian restaurants?”
“Something else.”
“It’s one of the three components of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?”

“Wow! I exclaimed, “where did you get all that apple sauce?”
“U – ee two – ee!” said Rostom, “They were having it for lunch, but we snagged it.”


“Greg!” Lucia yelled, “You can’t do that! We have to return that apple sauce! What are those poor children going to eat for luch?”
“How am I supposed to know?” Greg asked, “Besides, it’s not as if this is the most nutricious meal for them to eat.”
“Yeah,” Lucia said, “it is. Haven’t you ever heard of the expression, ‘an apple a day keeps the doctor away?’”
“Blah blah blah,” Nate said, “that’s just a myth. I’m with Greg. We whould gobble this apple sauce up as fast as we can!”

ok wow what was i even thinking when i wrote all that. idgi

well so far my new novel is a snooze sooo

i just want to write fanfic DDDDD:

well can't really turn back now because i have 729 words. omg i'm so behind i'm going to dieeeee

ok this post has been all about nanowrimo sorry

i need to get to work. sorry.

ok well idk what the new game is so i just won't play it. i think cobb is supposed to think of it or idek. oh i just saw that cobb had some ideas there in his last post but those are sort of snooze like and i'm too lazy for them anway.

OMG

WAIT

OH NO THIS IS THE 300TH POST DDDDD:

BLEH NOW I HAVE TO TRY TO MAKE IT AWESOME...

idk what to do DDDDDDDDDDD:

i'm too stressed out to do anything awesome. i'm sorry gs. maybe hob will make us a super awesome post tomorrow.

i guess we need a new banner but i just can't. i'll get on that when i'm not so behind on everything in my life. ok?


No comments:

Post a Comment