Friday, November 19, 2010

Hate This And I'll Love You

heyyyyyyyyyyyyy gs

GOOS MY G IS ON HER WAYYYYYYYY! OMG I CAN'T EVEN WAIT TO SEE HER I'M DYING!!!!!!

ALSO I CAN'T WAIT FOR TG DLKJFDKLSFJSDF

goos also its friday! except i still have two more days of school before tg but nbd.

omg everyone at school were such gs. its like they were all these tired gs and they were all completely useless today because what? they stayed up until like 3? THAT IS NBD. YOU FOOLS. I HAVE STAYED UP LATER THAN THAT PLENTY OF TIMES AND I AM ALWAYS JUST PEACHY.

omg i hate everyone that saw hp at midnight.

i guess i'm a bit more excited to see it now though because i just heard it was really good even though i have the method where whenever i hear any hp related words i cover by ears and start singing "i don't care" in my head. so we might see it before tg. idk. but we will def see it again at tg i think. even if it sucks probs.

omg we have two kinds of ice cream in this house but neither of them are tracks and i really want some tracks. we should hook ourselves up with some tracks at tg.

i

am

so

bored

i

don't

even.

i just want to die. ok i will play the game.

ok star wars if obviously stupid. ok highest grossing movie obvs means it is the grossest movie ever. this discussion is pointless. we hate the thing. nothing more to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment