Monday, February 28, 2011

Jenny was a friend of mine

time for a monday post! goos goos
well i might not post it until tuesday
okay tuba here is a thing i found from a chat in july 2009

Tuba: there's one show called supernatural that looks kinda cool. it's about these kids who try and hunt down the demons that killed their mother

and find out about their father's dissapearance
10:22 PM
me: i've heard of that i think



hahahahahahahahah
omg last night i was reading some posts from about a year ago and they were so long omg how did we do that

well i have lots of piccies for you anyway

ok here's a song piccie for laugh, i nearly died by the rolling stones


here's a thing from this really good scene i watched the other day



here's a song piccie for counting stars by sugarcult


Counting stars wishing I was okay
Crashing down was my biggest mistake
I’ll take this day by day by day
Under the covers I’m okay I guess

here's a dean/future!dean song piccie for the end by the classic crime


How could you do this to all your believers?
How could you do this to all your friends?
You know this is
The end

here's a sam/soulless!sam song piccie for the noose by a perfect circle


here's a dean/demon!dean song piccie for make me wanna die by a pretty reckless


Eyes, your eyes
I can see in your eyes, your eyes
Everything you love
Will burn up in the light
And everytime I look inside your eyes
You make me wanna die

here's a gif

here's another gif

here's just a thing


here's a screencaps


here's a song piccie for you've got the love by florence and the machine


Sometimes I feel like throwing my hands up in the air
I know I can count on you

here's a j2 song piccie for jenny was a friend of mine by the killers



haha idek

OKAY NOW TIME FOR SAWYER/DEAN THINGS!


Sawyer: Well hey, Freckles
Dean:
Sawyer: What’d a pretty guy like you do to land yourself in prison?


haha it's like they have opposite hair

and here's a gif

ya like that? i might make more sawyer/dean things idk

well anyway i was gonna say real things but icr them
oh yeah!
tomorrow is jensen's bday! happy bday to him! maybe i'll bake him a cake

No comments:

Post a Comment