Saturday, February 12, 2011

Spy kitties here they come, they're always on the run

GOOS I'M GOING OT ORDER A PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

omg i have so many piccies bleh why can't it be easier to put piccies in the posties

oh my god i legit have like 80 piccies what is wrong with me

well first here's my top 20 fave spn eps.

okay they're in order of the seasons and stuff






















Pilot
Skin
Faith
In My Time of Dying
Croatoan
What is and What Should Never Be
A Very Supernatural Christmas
Mystery Spot
Lazarus Rising
Yellow Fever
On the Head of a Pin
The Monster at the End of This Book
Free to Be You and Me
The End
Changing Channels
The Real Ghostbusters
Dark Side of the Moon
Point of No Return
Swan Song
Live Free or Twihard

omg what is this movie i just wathced. well i'll tell you that the person who plays audrey in heroes and the person who plays molly in heroes were both in it.don't they have scenes together in heroes or
also the girl from ym date with the president's daughter was in it
oh also this guy who plays that dean guy in supernatural. idk what his name is or anything

blehhh i have so many more piccies but i don't feel like posting them all right now. i'll post in a few days alright.

actually i'll post 1 more piccie and it is a fic rec for this fic i read the other day. alright it is rpf BUT JAKSDHGUJASHNFA CAN YOU JUST READ IT IT'S ONE OF THE BEST FICS EVER BLEHHHHHHHHH

well anyway here is a piccie for it and also my fave quote from it


"You’ve made some fucking terrible choices but I still love you, but yes, those choices you made, really fucking terrible, terrible and stupid and how could you? But yes, I still love you. I still love you."

alright it's an au where jared is a spy and jensen is his handler and ughhh it's so good omg
well it's called someone you might have been

omg my pizza was so good. i got spinach and onions on it

No comments:

Post a Comment