Saturday, February 26, 2011

We love fanmixes!

omg gs
i have so many pictures it's not even cute
can you just go here and look at them and i promise i won't get behind on posting them anymore ok
this will be better cuz prac. half of them are gifs any way
bleh some of them are song piccies though that need captions
well w/e idec

the first one is like my fave thing i've ever made omg
alright well anyway the first almost 5 pages are things you've never seen before
BUT DON'T VIEW THEM AS A SLIDESHOW OR YOU CAN'T SEE THE GIFS BE GIFS.
okay just click on the first one and then press the next button

ANYWAY I HAVE A SAM/DEAN FANMIX FOR YOU
IT'S SUPER WINCEST-Y
ALSO IT'S SUPER LONG
WELL HERE WE ARE



1. You Are a Runner and I Am My Father’s Son // Wolf Parade (Pre-series)

Watching you run
Farther than guns will go
You are a runner
With a sullen voice
And you are a runner
And I am my father's son

---

2. Now We Can See // The Thermals (Pilot)

The weapon training, and melting the silver into bullets? Man, Dean, we were raised like warriors.

We were born in the desert
We were reared in a cave
We conquered in the sun
But we lived in the shade
Yeah baby we were savage.
We existed to kill
Our history is damaged
At least it was a thrill

---

3. Do it Alone // Sugarcult (Pilot)

I can’t do this alone.
Yes you can.
Yeah, well I don’t want to.


I don't want to do it alone
I'm begging you
I don't want to do it alone
Tell you what
I don't want to do it alone
I'm begging you
I don't want to do it, do it, do this all

---

4. Bad Sun // The Bravery (Skin)

Like it or not, we are not like other people.

And I don't know where we belong
I think we grew under a bad sun
I know we're not like everyone
You and me we grew, under a bad sun

---

5. Go Your Own Way // Fleetwood Mac (Shadow)

I'm not gonna live this life forever. Dean, when this is all over, you're gonna have to let me go my own way.

Loving you
Isn't the right thing to do
How can I ever change things
That I feel
If I could
Maybe I'd give you my world
How can I
When you won't take it from me
You can go your own way
Go your own way
You an call it
Another lonely day
You can go your own way
Go your own way

---

6. Save You // Matthew Perryman Jones (Born Under a Bad Sign)

When Dad told me that I might have to kill you, it was only if I couldn't save you. Now, if it's the last thing I do, I'm gonna save you.

So help me decide
Help me to make up
Make up my mind
Wouldn't that save you
Wouldn't that save you
Wouldn't that save you

---

7. Look After You // The Fray (All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2)

I had one job and I screwed it up. I blew it and for that I am sorry.

If I don't say this now I will surely break
As I'm leaving the one I want to take
Forgive the urgency but hurry up and wait
My heart has started to separate

I’ll look after you

---

8. I’ll Fight // Wilco (All Hell Breaks Loose Part 2)

Did you sell your soul for me?

I'll go, I'll go, I'll go, I'll go for you
I'll fight, I'll fight, I'll fight, I'll fight for you
I'll die, I'll die, I'll die, I'll die for you
I will, I will, I will

For you to live
I took your place
A deal was made
And I was paid

---

9. Save Tonight // Eagle Eye Cherry (A Very Supernatural Christmas)

Well yeah, this is my last year.
I know. That’s why I can’t.


Well, we know I'm going away
And how I wish, I wish it weren't so
So take this wine and drink with me
Let's delay our misery.
Save tonight
Fight the break of dawn
Come tomorrow
Tomorrow I'll be gone

---

10. Arms Tonite // Mother Mother (No Rest for the Wicked)

I cry
In the afterlife
I cry hard
Because I have died
And you're alive
I try
To escape afterlife
I try hard
To get back inside
Your arms alive

---

11. To Lose My Life // White Lies (Criss Angel is a Douchebag)

Do you think we’ll still be chasing demons when we’re sixty?

He said to lose my life or lose my love
That's the nightmare I've been running from
So let me hold you in my arms a while
I was always careless as a child
And there's a part of me that still believes
My soul will soar above the trees
But a desperate fear flows through my blood
Our dead love's buried beneath the mud
Let's grow old together
And die at the same time

---

12. Battle for the Sun // Placebo (Sex and Violence)

I gave him what he needed. And it wasn’t some bitch in a G-string. It was you.

I, I, I, will battle for the sun
'Cause I, I, I have stared down the barrel of a gun
No fun,
You, you, you, you, you are a cheap and nasty fake
And I, I, I, I, I am the bones you couldn't break, break
Dream brother, my killer, my lover,
Dream brother, my killer, my lover

---

13. Staplegunned // The Spill Canvas (It’s a Terrible Life)

All I know is, I got this feeling in my gut. And I know. I know that deep down, you gotta be feeling it too. We're supposed to be something else.

It was in the lobby when I set my sights on you
Shoulda kissed you in the elevator,
but I was too scared to
It was in the morning when I made up my mind

Do I have to spell it our to you
or scream it in your face?
Oh, the chemistry between us could destroy this place
Do I have to spell it out for you
or whisper in your ear?
Oh, just stop right there
I think that we've got something here

---

14. How to Save a Life // The Fray (When the Levee Breaks)

You walk out that door, don't you ever come back.

As he begins to raise his voice
You lower yours and grant him one last choice
Drive until you lose the road
Or break with the ones you've followed
He will do one of two things:
He will admit to everything
Or he'll say he's just not the same
And you'll begin to wonder why you came

---

15. Walk Away // Franz Ferdinand (Sympathy for the Devil)

I just don't...I don't think that we can ever be what we were.

Oh, and I am cold, yes I'm cold, but not as cold as you are
I love the sound of you walking away, you walking away
I love the sound of you walking away, walking away, hey, hey
Why don't you walk away?
Why don't you walk away?
Why don't you walk away?

---

16. Make This Go On Forever // The Fray (Good God Y’all)

I'm in no shape to be hunting. I need to step back, 'cause I'm dangerous. Maybe it's best we just...go our separate ways.

We have got through so much worse than this before
What's so different this time that you can't ignore?
You say it is much more than just my last mistake
And we should spend some time apart for both our sakes

---

17. Love Will Tear us Apart // Joy Division (The End)

Whatever we have between us—love, family, whatever it is—they are always gonna use it against us.

When routine bites hard and ambitions are low
And resentment rides high but emotions won't grow
And we're changing our ways, taking different roads
Then love, love will tear us apart again
Love, love will tear us apart again

---

18. Crossfire // Brandon Flowers (Changing Channels)

This isn't about a war. It's about two brothers that loved each other and betrayed each other. You'd think you'd be able to relate.

We're caught up in the crossfire
Of heaven and hell
And we're searching for shelter
Lay your body down
Lay your body down
Lay your body down
Tell the devil that he can go back from where he came
His fiery arrows drew their bead in vein
And when the hardest part is over we'll be here
And our dreams will break the boundaries of our fear

---

19. This is for Real // Motion City Soundtrack (My Bloody Valentine)

I think it got to me, Dean. I think I’m hungry for it.

You smoked the demons,
Gave me back my feelings
Now I am good to go.
Before my face hits the floor
There's just one thing you should know
This is for real,
This time I mean it.
I'm coming clean,
Please don't let go.
I said from the start
That you could take it or leave it,
I prefer that you keep it
Don't let go

---

20. Dead Inside // Skillet (My Bloody Valentine)

You’re not hungry, Dean, because inside…you’re already dead.

Dead inside
My heart and soul flatlines
Put your mouth on mine
And bring me back to life

---

21. I’ll Keep Your Memory Vague // Finger Eleven (Dark Side of the Moon)

This is your idea of heaven? This was one of the worst nights of my life.

I'll keep your memory vague
So you wont feel bad about me
I'll say the things that you said
Sometimes the wind reminds me
I'll keep your memory vague
So you wont feel bad about me
I'll say the things that you said
Sometimes the wind reminds me
Now I'm thinking back
To what i said before
I hope your heart wont have to hurt anymore
‘Cause it's really not that sad

---

22. Ending of a Story // Neverending White Lights (Swan Song)

Endings are hard. But then again, nothing ever really ends, does it?

Graceful angels hold you right
Like I never could
Take your place in satellites
Leave us all for good
And in the end, I die and you descend
You need this time to make amends
Your life is more, more than this
Is what you want more than this
Is what you want
The ending of a story

---

23. World Spins Madly On // The Weepies (Exile on Main Street)

Woke up and wished that I was dead
With an aching in my head
I lay motionless in bed
I thought of you and where you’d gone
And let the world spin madly on

---

24. Lazarus // Placebo (You Can’t Handle the Truth)

Ever since I cam back I am a better hunter than I’ve ever been. Nothing scares me anymore ‘cause I can’t feel it.

It's horrid to see you again,
Now that you're back from the dead
It's horrid to see you again,
So bored of being you
It's horrid to see you again,
Now that you're back from the dead
It's horrid to see you again,
So bored of being alive

---

25. Heavy in Your Arms // Florence & the Machine (Like a Virgin)

I was a heavy heart to carry
My beloved was weighed down
My arms around his neck
My fingers laced a crown

-----------------


BONUS/GENERAL

26. Seventy Times 7 // Brand New

They say you need to pray
If you want to go to heaven
But they don't tell you what to say
When your whole life has gone to hell

Is that what you call tact?
You're as subtle as a brick in the small of my back
So let's end this call and end this conversation
And is that what you call a getaway?
Tell me what you got away with
'Cause you left the frays from the ties you severed

---

27. Home // Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros

Home
Let me go home
Home is wherever I'm with you
Home
Let me go home
Home is wherever I'm with you

---

28. Wrong // Depeche Mode

There’s something wrong with me, chemically
Something wrong with me, inherently
The wrong mix in the wrong genes
I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means

---

29. Everything to Nothing // Manchester Orchestra

And you
Well you mean
Everything
You mean everything to nothing
You mean everything to nothing
You mean everything to nobody but me

---

30. All These Years // Adema

One found religion and the other lost faith
One sold something that he never could replace
Both looked back to see if the coast was clear
One hits the bottle till his problems go away

download

No comments:

Post a Comment