Sunday, December 16, 2012

when cats fly

Hey gs!

Oops I forgot about posting!

Wow good job Gobby!  That is the same sense that I got because when I asked my roommate why she was moving out it she was acting really awkward and then I asked her if it was because she hated me and she said no but I could tell she was lying.

Sorry buddy but I could honestly not care less about the new Superman movie and like really I think it's a really bad idea like idc about Superman or DC but if I did I think I would probably just want to puke on that movie. Also okay but like who even asked for a Superman origin movie???

Can Nolan just get out or

Whatevs idc that's their problem but it just seems like a bad idea to me.

Well idk what else to say.

Oh wait I will say that we got a new kitty and she's so cute I love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment