Saturday, March 21, 2015

beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep

heyyyyyyyyyy gs

i finally snapped some pics. here they are!

just me


 hello


i see ya

peekies
 

my babies

tryna snatch my hogwarts letter


grump at sno

ok
 

somethin aint right

what the hell
 

little me

im so good

nice to see you

hello



anyway. wheres anybody. when will para reply to me email. last night i had a dream that i was reading some avengers comics or something or watching some avengers thing. i cant be sure. anyway the only part i remember was a part where i thought bucky kissed steve on the cheek but it turned out he actually kissed the joker on the cheek ????? ok........ oh also a part where natasha was like saying a thing to a bunch of different people and to bucky she said to stop doing so many stupid things without making a plan first. that was funny to me. then i woke up at 6:30 and watched fanvids. anyway

heres an art i found on this computer and it is titled "batman". i vaguely remember drawing it but im not sure why. i think para was like telling me to draw different things of different people but theres n way of knowing whos parts these are. i think spider-man's hands. maybe santa claus's bod. also we dont know why its called batman


No comments:

Post a Comment