Tuesday, July 3, 2012

para is creeped out

Hey gs...

I'm kind of creeped out right now because its the middle of then night and first the lights in my room starting flickering for no reason, then the power went out completely for a few seconds, then I thought I heard noises outside my room but when I checked there was no one there, then something in my closet fell down even though I haven't touched anything in my closet for days and the doors are closed. I checked my closet and there's nothing in there...

This is really creeping me out even though it wouldn't normally creep me out because its 3:30 am and I don't think anyone else is awake in this house...

Okay it just starting raining so maybe that could explain why the power went out for a few seconds...even though it wasn't raining then. But it wouldn't explain anything else...

This could be creeping me out because I'm reading a fic about ghosts right now...Although that isn't anything unusual and this fic is the furthest thing from creepy that there is...

Hmm well I killed like five spiders in my room a few hours earlier. It could be their ghosts coming back to haunt the place where they died. But wait one of them's back. Wait that's not possible. Well maybe its a different spider. These spiders are creeping me out too.

Okay well nothing has happened for a few minutes. It's probably nothing it just really creeped me out.

I'll just post this in case I don't make it until morning. Then this post can be the last you hear from me and you will all know what happened to me.

Okay now there's some weird sounds outside. Why me?

1 comment:

  1. The power went out at 3:11 AM for 14 seconds
    I too heard the noises outside, it sounded like a sucking and then the gutter being... hit. I then realized it was thunder storming.

    ReplyDelete