Sunday, July 22, 2012

PARA

Hey gs.

This is 5 am Para coming here tso tell you that I FORGOT AN IMPORTANT THING ABOUT WHAT MAKES A GOOD ANIMATED CHARACTER and thaet thing is a good voice.  Just try to listen to the sultry sounds of any of my top...4 anad that will tell ya that they are the best animation can offffer you.

I'm going to play the game! Even though I don't have anything plannned uyet. We'll see what 5 am Para can dig up for you ppl.

Top 5 most annoying characters (the ones that everyone loves aedition)


5. LOKI from Thor etc

I hate that litte shit! Everyone things he is the best thing since sliced bread but that's where they are wong because I would reather have a thousand pieces of sliced bread than one piece of sliced loki@@!!!!  Un;ess he aws dead than I would like to see that except not really because I only care to see characteres that I like being dead. hahaha

4.CASS from spn

Hello buddy pls go back to where you came from.. nd take everyone who stans ya with you.

3. Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter

Who is this chick coming at me book 5??? Did I ask for this salty quirkfest to spice up my hogwarts saloon??? No I did not so why did Jk deliver her to our doorstop. I don't know!!!

2. desmondo from lost

Why does everyone love this greasebucket even when he is taking a figureitve shit on the besst caharcter in this whos show

1. kirk but just from st11

qhy do you have a face so sim to the shat but your voice. why do you Speak> Do you like to humiliate your friends> Why does everyone think oyour so tall and cool?

THSEE ARE NOT IN ORDER MAYBE TURN THEM ALL THE WAY AROUND///

No comments:

Post a Comment