Thursday, July 19, 2012

para's bringing posting back

Hey gs!

It's me again!!!

The one and only me!

Wow Gob is a fool. He was like "I'm gonna post so many times!" and then he posted one darn time.  And then he was like he like "here are 10 good holiday things" and then there were only five.  And some of them didn't make sense.  What is "Christmas Party"?  And also he didn't say anything about those things or post any pics... Also that post wasn't a foot long.

Also when is Gob coming back.

Oh well.  We all know Gob is a fool.

Happy birthday Jared!!!!!! Thirty and flirty and thriving!!!!!

Wow I still haven't watched the comic con stuff.  I should do that.

I'm writing a great story!  It's so long and great!!!  Pretty much all that I did in Maine was write this darn story and I wrote so much that I had to buy a new notebook.  Ah yes this story is greattttt.

Wow we are all screwed this month in terms of getting twenty posts done but none is more screwed than The Gob.

Also this darn game.  Why is it so long?  Okay a decision that I came to is that the last question, "Top 20 zippiest zoppers" just interpret that as like a choice day like top 20 of whatever you want. Like make up your own question.  But it still has to be top 20.

Well I wish I could say there was gonna be the game in this post but unfortunately I'm not feeling it right now.  Maybe later tonight if I'm bored idk.

Wow what's funny is that the whole time I've been writing this post I've been talking to my friends on skype but that has not distracted me in the least!  I am so great at multitasking.

I can't wait until tomorrow because I'm going to see my darn friends!!! I miss them so much even though today and yesterday we've been talking a lot on skype.  It's just not the darn same.  

Well that's all, kitties!

No comments:

Post a Comment