Friday, July 6, 2012

para's funky fresh fanmix

Hey gs!!!!

I'm just coming right at ya at 3 am in the morning of the day we are leaving for our trip! So this will be the last you see of me for a while! Awwwwwww

Anywaysies here's my old mad eyes fanmix!

It's...a...um...Danny/Valerie fanmix... which is actually a beautiful ship and it well it just worked out nicely for the set of songs that I had to work with.


Easy Target - Blink 182
She's got a mission, and I'm collateral damage
That's what she wanted
She's the flower that you place on my casket.
That's what she wanted
Savor the moment cause the memory's fleeting
Take a photograph, as the last train is leaving
Holli's looking dry looking for an easy target
Let her slit my throat give her ammo if she'll use it



Beautiful Enemy - Dar Williams
Just because our alliance broke with no civil words between us
Oh, my beautiful enemy, beautiful
I send my scorn and ridicule
You're not innocent
No, not innocent


Dismantle.  Repair. - Anberlin
I've got to be honest, I tried to escape you
But the orchestra plays on, and they sang
Oh oh, things are gonna change now for the better
Oh oh, things are gonna change
Hands, like secrets, are the hardest thing to keep from you
Lines and phrases, like knives, your words can cut me through


Infra-Red - Placebo
I'm coming up on infra-red, there is no running that can hide you
Cause I can see in the dark
I'm coming up on infra-red, forget your running, I will find you
One more thing before we start the final face-off
I will be the one to watch you fall

Death on the Stairs - The Libertines
So baby please kill me
Oh baby don't kill me
 But don't bring that ghost round to my door
I don't wanna see him anymore


That's the thing, gs. Wow I'm so bored. I'm not tired at all bleh.

I can't wait for my 97 new jamz!!!!!

Also I can't wait to be on a plane! That will be so special.

OH MY GOD I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING I NEED TO BRING. WOW GOOD LORD IF I HAD FORGOTTEN THAT IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A DISASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I have packed it now.

Well I could use this time to play the game but frankly I don't want to start working on a question right now and the only one I have started is the dog one and I can't think of another good dog...

Wait here's a q though: why did I make that dumbo quiz and then not a single glug person answered it? That makes me very sad...

Well I'm going to do something else now!

See ya gs!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment