Monday, March 4, 2013

cat intervention

Hey gs!

Yeah same I mean February is gross but March is also gross and spring is gross yuck let's just have summer please.

Yes everything I hate Joy loves and vice versa it seems. Okay but the past two nights she hasn't been sleeping in our room so????

Okay well buddy you didn't specify if that was the ship you were talking about so I didn't know really.

Okay here's the answer g: same.

Gob I would love to have a game this month but tbh you could have really just taken the initiative and made a game instead of expecting someone else to do it.

Okay well I'll just say we're gonna do the quiz game. Here's a quiz about news from 2012. I scored 8/10 fascinating.

Sheeop.

There's like nothing really else to respond to so I'm just going to say a bunch of things and maybe they will spark someone's interest.

Today my friend was drawing on the table so I tried to get him to stop but he stabbed me with the pencil so I grabbed it from him and threw it across them room and now he's not speaking to me I guess. Have you ever had an experience where someone was a ginourmous fool?

Today I saw this thing that was like the main characters of the last three things you watched/read/played are your team for something idk and I quickly thought about it and they were 1. The Fantastic Four 2. Spider-Man 3. The Fantastic Four and Spider-Man.  What would your team be? Can it beat my team of two Spider-Men and two of every Fantastic Four member?

Mary Jane fans are so annoying because they all seem to think you don't think she is the best thing since sliced bread you probably hate every single woman ever. MJ is just not the woman for me but apparently that never occurred to any of her fans.  Do you love bread?

There that's three good conversation starters.

Wow apparently they might recast Tony Stark for future movies...that is making me unreasonably upset......I would rather they just kill him off tbh............

Well Hob I actually realized a few days ago that using my mouse might be easier than the track pad so I've been using that and it is a lot better but yeah those other drawings with the track pad were really hard.  Here are a few tips for you if you want to be better at drawing:
*You could try not using paint because its kind of worthless. If I had to draw everything on one layer....it would be really hard especially since it's difficult to erase.
*You probably didn't try drawing actual bodies and just went for stick figures so you don't really know if you could do a better job. I mean those are p good stick figures so.
*You have to have patience and it takes a lot of time and it might not look very good at first but just keep working on it.
*If you draw a lot by hand it makes it easier to draw with the mouse because you will just be more skilled at drawing I guess.

Well I am now out of paper so I need to either get more paper or be doomed to drawing with the mouse for the rest of my life I guess.

Okay Hob here is my response to your beautiful pic. It is an actual canon scene of my ship!

I had to draw it with the mouse but I think it's not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment