Thursday, March 14, 2013

national cat competition

Hey gs.

If you are wondering why I am typing with capital letters at the beginning of each sentence it is because I am typing this post on my iPod and it autocorrects it to be like that.  There probably is some way to make it not autocorrect everything but I don't feel like looking into it right now and inbd.

Okay first of all para, do I not exist anymore and is that why you are saying "hey g" instead of "hey gs"...?  I guess I'll just write this post for my own benefit then if nobody is paying attention to my posts...

Sorry I didn't respond to your recent posts. I either didn't have much to say or I just plain and simple forgot. But now I will respond to a bunch of things I guess even if you aren't paying attention to this.

Okay I wasn't playing the game because Hob wasn't and also Para wasn't for some posts but now that you both are I will do the quizzes .

Wow on the Shakespeare quiz I got 4 out of 10 even though I only actually knew the one from Romeo and Juliet!  The rest I just guessed on. I'll do the 2012 quiz on my next post because it didn't work on my iPod.

Here is a Star Wars quiz which I got 10/10 on.
http://www.funtrivia.com/playquiz.cfm?qid=209437


Wow I haven't ever been violent to any of my friends and they haven't been violent to me.  So havent had any experience where my friends have been giant fools like that. 

Hmm idk what else to respond to.  

That Spider-Man picture with the stoplight is really cool. 

Have you gs seen the movie Looper?  I just watched that this night and it was really good. I think there was a lot more JGL in it than Bruce Willis. I really liked it because it was a time travel movie that wasn't overly complicated with how the time travel worked. 

Oh and I almost forgot. Happy Pi day!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment