Monday, March 11, 2013

the cat breakfast

hey gs.

blehhh i have to go to the library over my spring break this week.  tomorrow i need to return some books and get some new books for my 40 source annotated bibliography.  also that sucks that i have to do so much work on my bibliography over spring break.  i mean it isn't due until the friday when we come back from spring break but i can just sense that the week will be super busy and it would be really stressful to try and finish the whole thing that week.  also my first big exam in that same class is on wednesday of the week when i go back to school.

oh and another thing i have to do over spring break is work on my music composition for a class but that's not due until like may.  though i want to get it done early if i can so i can get it performed on one of the school of music recitals because that would be awesome to get my real first full piece actually performed for an audience.  plus i will a high quality sound recording of the performance as well.

now i need to stop procrastinating on doing work an stop playing so much minecraft with cm...

we are building an awesome village though and we've done like so much in the last 48 hours!!!

here is a picture of our village so far:


is it even really necessary for me to punish myself still?

also does

well i don't have much more time for this post but i'll try to not be a glug and make my next post better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment