Sunday, March 10, 2013

catprints

Hey g!!!!

Congrats on your spring break g! I have school tomorrow yucky

Okay g you might think that no one on this blog calmed the fuck up about TASM 2 BUT ACTUALLY YOU ARE WRONG BECAUSE I HAVE CALMED THE FUCK UP A LOT!!!!!  But mostly I was referring to people outside this blog.

But g you still didn't do the game...............

Tyt and yeah I remember when had a conversation about this once or twice but did you know that kissing is really hard to draw wow

Wow that is the same experience I am having with my friend except all I did was throw his pencil a few feet away after he stabbed me with it so I don't see how I'm in the wrong but I guess I am being punished. Or maybe he's mad at me because I hit him in the face with the door??? Nah actually he didn't seem that mad about that so idk.

Well idk who those fools are but I'm p sure my team wins.

Same bread is great.

Okay I stole paper last time but I ran out so this time I will have to steal more paper.

Wow how can you say that? Okay what is happening is DP is riding on Spidey with web reins while Spidey is webslinging I don't see how it can get more sexually charged than that. Jk because there are more sexually charged moments between these two but I didn't feel like drawing them. Okay well if you mean that moment of your ship is more emotional (idk if it is or not) then maybe but I didn't want to draw any of the more emotional moments because that would ruin them for me. Also the moment I drew is p emotional because they just made a deal to work together for the first time and DP is so happy and he's like yelling about how great it is and then he says they should go get hot dogs to celebrate so

Nice fanmix g

Okay other stuff.

Did you know that Joy does not fit on her bed???? Like she puts her head down on her pillow and her feet hang off the end of the mattress????? Wowwie I wonder how tall she is because I thought these beds were supposed to be extra long??? Like me I have three pillows sometimes and my feet still cannot reach anywhere near the end of the bed????  I am living with a giant pls send help!!!!

Here's a new Star Trek Into Darkness trailer!!!! It looks really awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Okay something awesome is that from today until Tuesday you can get 700 free digital Marvel comics!!!!!!!!  Like its p much the first issue of a bunch of dif series including a bunch of Marvel NOW and a lot of really great ones!!!! I know it is a trap to try to get people hooked on a bunch of series but its also really nice because people can check out new series to see if they like them.  The only problem is the site has been going really slow and not working well all day because so many people want free comics but since there are three days hopefully it will slow down. I have already gotten a bunch but I need more!!!!

Okay I'm gonna put two pics again.

These were both drawn by hand and then scanned.


No comments:

Post a Comment