Wednesday, March 13, 2013

destructive cat

Hey g!

Aw g well it's not my fault nobody else felt like coming up with a game.  Also I remember the quiz game being fun the first time we did it so idk.

Haha the author of the quiz is HobbitLady is that you g????

Okay I got 4/10 welp

G idk how you can say that really. Okay yeah the purpose of Wade riding on Peter's back is transportation but still that's p shippy bc not a lot of people would trust Wade enough to let him do that I think plus like I said its kind of emotional bc they are teaming up and to Wade that is a really big deal so

Idk what Joy is but just so you know she left a sticker on the floor and I had to throw it away so that tells you what kind of roommate she is.

I got some comics but the offer had to end early because the website really couldn't handle it. But I guess they are going to do it again after they work out a better way to do it.

Tyt about my piccies.

Haha icqcml at those dogs!!!

Wow okay so we were watching  a video in geology and okay its a really big class so there's a lot of people and there's always like two rows of asians that sits right in front of me and the video had a bunch of tourists and near the end of the video one of the tourists shouted something in chinese I think and all of the asians EXPLODED with laughter????  That made me so mad bc idk what that tourist said but I am so curious!!!!!

Okay well Age of Ultron #2 was really good as well!!!!
Some thoughts:
*wtf happened to Natasha????????????
*I like how there's a note on the board that says "who you can trust: NOT Pym"
*Also on the board there is a picture of Spider-Man and also a picture of Otto and it looks like some sort of article about Spider-Man and I feel like that's supposed to be some sort of indication of the Superior situation but I don't really know what it's indicating.
*Well I'm just gonna go with its indicating that it's still Peter
*Especially since he continued to act very Peter-like
*Also in the flashbacks you can clearly tell he's wearing his original suit
*The bunker with all the superheroes looks fun I want to be there
*Oh another reason why this is definitely Peter is that in the flashbacks I am just laughing but Spock definitely doesn't sleep face-down on the couch with a mess in his apartment and his foot knocking over a lamp and his mask clutched in his hand but Peter definitely does.
*Okay we're just going to accept that it's Peter and stop talking about it.
*Well other people that are alive: Moon Knight, Pulsar, Quake, Valkyrie, Iron Fist, Doctor Strange, and Quicksilver.
*Oh one thing that was kind of weird was that everyone learned Peter's identity and nobody really cared.
*Actually that mostly makes sense because everyone has bigger things to think about I guess
*Wow I was really sad for Peter though like not even because of anything that is happening in this story but just like when he was talking about how he wants to go insane wow
*I mean what's happened to him in this story is really bad too but just staying he has a really bad life
*Aw Cap you did it again also I am crying at your shield shard

Hm what else to say in this post.

Well I think there were some things in some older posts I wanted to respond to so let's look.

Oh yeah well g even if you "can't draw" I still like to see your drawings bc they are beautiful to me.

Also what are the parts in parentheses in your fanmix?

Oh also I wanted to add onto something I said bc even though Sam's upped pitch voice reminded me of Spidey it's mostly just the like sound and pitch of it bc I imagine Spidey having a p strong Queens accent.

Okay I think that is all the things in old posts I wanted to respond to!

Hmmm idk how many pics I should post I have like a million so

Okay I'll do two.

This one I quite like and I drew it with my mouse so


And this one I drew my hand and then scanned and idk I just think its really cute

It's Peter and Carol another one of my many ships

No comments:

Post a Comment