Saturday, March 16, 2013

cat reinforcement

Hey gs!

Wow it's really annoying to me when people don't take responsibility for their actions.  It's right up there with house elves not punishing themselves.

g I am excited for Passover too so. Almost as excited as I was for the first Passover when the slaves were freed from Egypt.

Well actually I forgot to do a quiz but I will do one in this post for sure!

Okay well I guess there is no reason so I will put a ton of pics in this post maybe

Wow I got 5/10 on the cat whiskers quiz!!!! I guess it's because I've had a lot of up close and personal experience with them.

I guess my patronus is a cat since when I go to that link it says I'm a cat and links don't lie to me.

The other day I was talking about chicken toes because if chickens have fingers they must have toes right but then my friend got really mad at me because he said that was stupid but I was just actually joking like of course chicken fingers aren't real I mean there's no such thing as a chicken so

I wish I had a jump rope tbh because jump roping is quite pleasurable and I can't remember the last time I experienced it.  One time in elementary school I jumped rope in like a jump roping marathon thing so I'm probably an expert at it.

What everyone should beware of is the Lizard. Just a friendly warning that's all.

Wow you probably never knew this but the word "beware" is a shortened version of "be aware."

The other day I ate turkey cutlets and it was a really bad experience like worse than normal.

Spider-Man is really dumb and I'll tell you why.
*He can't stand or sit like a normal person like he always has to be on the wall on on the fucking ceiling or jumping or swinging or crouching like an idiot
*He always has to save other people even if they are fucking powerhouses and perfectly capable of saving themselves and even if it means he has to sacrifice himself I mean that is just fucking stupid of him
*He just can't be serious even if its the fucking end of the world and he's going to die and shit I mean it's almost like the humor masks his pain don't you just hate that
*Other reasons too but I think I've sufficiently explain that Spider-Man is completely awful and you should just hate him

Okay here's a quiz to tell you what kind of cheez it you are and apparently the kind I am is "big." wtf

Here's some pics.








No comments:

Post a Comment