Friday, March 1, 2013

cat therapy

Hey gs!

Welp look what I bought today.


For no reason other than Spider-Man whoops.

But I just have to tell you that the back is really cute


And also the crackers have little spiders and things on them so I'm pretty sure I needed this


Okay but speaking of snacks Joy keeps eating doritos in bed and first of all she does this in the middle of the night so its like confusing to me like don't you brush your teeth aren't you getting crumbs in your bed why do you need a snack when you are sleeping where are the doritos even coming from? And second of all, I REALLY HATE THE SMELL OF DORITOS THIS IS HELL TO ME.

Also her phone constantly makes sounds its like a baby idk.

Oh also the other day we had a conversation about her lotion and she told me she does not enjoy it when I cover my nose and ears because I hate the sound and smell of it and run to the window to open it and breath deeply but I told her well I don't enjoy it when you use your lotion so it seems we are at an impasse here.

Yeah Gob I kind of agree with Hob that when I'm in a group project I would mostly rather do it all myself because for one thing I want to make sure it is done right and second of all I like my own ideas usually better than other people's ideas so I just always think if I do it it will be better and if its someone else's ideas I just don't care about it and the whole thing is worthless and also I don't like working with other people because they are annoying so

Although I just finished a group project last week and okay we were writing an amendment and I told them the second part of the amendment was worthless but they didn't listen to me and then when we got to class our prof was like why is the second part of the amendment so worthless???

Well I watch a lot of youtube vids Gob I mean I have like 2k faves but viral vids are usually worthless to me so idk.

Ntyt to more shipping wars.

Nah g my jaw is mostly fine now.  Okay well it hadn't happened for a long time so I didn't think it was sitll happening either.

Yeah g two weeks until my spring break but also two weeks until yours because remember you need to postpone yours until then we talked about this.

You should probably wear gloves if you're cutting up spicy peppers buddy.

Haha icqcml at my friend because today we were knocking on the door of our other friend and hiding in the study room across the hall and he went and knocked on the door and then ran into the study room but he ran right into me and then fell down and then right after that we were leaving the dorm and he was like "let's run" and started running and then like immediately slipped on the ice and fell down again wow that was the funniest stuff.

Oh happy bday Jensen I think.

Also happy March everyone!!!!!!!

Okay so I guess Norman Osborn is going to be in TASM 2!!! That makes sense I guess bc we already knew Harry was going to be in it and also they talked a lot about Norman in TASM but yeah they cast him and stuff. That is good to me but I'm just hoping they won't really have any Green Goblin stuff because there are already enough villains in this movie it seems like and also I just like Norman better when he's just good old Norm. I mean they should save GG for the third movie or something is what I'm saying.

I'm glad you liked the pic, Hob! I think I might draw some more pics of those two and try harder to make them not look worthless.

Also I'm glad you liked my spideypool pic and you know what that ship has been getting so canon lately like first of all, DP answers qs in the back of his comics and in one issue he said that he "can't wait to get it on with him and he thinks that will involve being sweaty and rolling around. Also he said that he looked up spideypool on the internet. And also a Marvel artist tweeted a pic he drew of spideypool and then the official DP twitter which is supposed to be like real DP tweeted it was like this "this is good to me." I am laughing at lots of fanboys who are probably crying at this.

Hob we really want to know what is the great ship you are talking about.

Okay speaking of ships here is a fanmix I made for a great ship called Peter/Gwen.

Um it was going to be longer but I cut out a lot of songs because they pertained to the comics and I decided this should be about just Peter and Gwen in TASM so that's what this is.

The art is by me yay but it is heavily influenced by a specific panel of The Amazing Spider-Man by John Romita Sr.


Teenage Dirtbag – Wheatus 

Gwen: You should probably go to the nurse. You might have a concussion. What’s your name?
Peter: You don’t know my name?

 But she doesn't know who I am
And she doesn't give a damn about me
Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby

 Spitting Games – Snow Patrol 

Peter: He’s a character. He’s my uncle. He’s um…he’s a pathological liar and he thought you were someone else.
Gwen: Oh man. You mean you don’t have me on your computer?

I broke into your house last night
And left a note at your bedside
I'm far too shy to speak to you at school
You leave me numb and I'm not sure why

 Finite Simple Group (of Order Two) – Klein Four 

Gwen: (about Peter) He’s one of Midtown Science’s best and brightest. He’s second in his class.
Peter: Second?
Gwen: Yeah.
Peter: You sure about that?
 Gwen: I’m pretty sure.

But when we're one-to-one you'll see what I'm about
Cause we're a finite simple group of order two
Our equivalence was stable,
A principal love bundle sitting deep inside

 Nerds in Love – Fergus Brown 

 Peter: I just snuck in because I love science.
 Gwen: You love science?
Peter: I am passionate about it.

 For my bio-chem girlfriend
She wears stockings
And she's knocking off at 3
We're nerds in Love
We're one plus one

Stuttering – Ben’s Brother 

Peter: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. I gotta tell you this one thing. I gotta tell you this one thing and it’s-it’s about the v- the vigilante and the car thief, alright?
Gwen: Oh…okay.
Peter: No, no, no no, don’t, no don’t, no. Okay, no. Forget that. I’m not gonna talk about that. I’m gonna talk about me, okay?
 Gwen: What about you?
Peter: It’s impossi- I c- I wish I could just- I can’t. It’s hard to say.
Gwen: Just say it.
Peter: No…
Gwen: Say it.
Peter: No…
Gwen: What? What?
Peter: (shakes his head)
Gwen: Okay, forget it. (starts to walk away)
Peter: (stops her with his webs, pulling her into his arms and kissing her)

So maybe I just keep my mouth shut
At least until you kiss me
So kiss me again
Cause only you can stop the st-st-st-st-stuttering

 Heartbeats – Jose Gonzalez 

Captain Stacy: You’re gonna make enemies. People will get hurt, sometimes people closest to you. So I want you to promise me something, okay? Leave Gwen out of it. Promise me that. Huh? You promise me.
Peter: (nods) 

Ten days of perfect tunes
The colors red and blue
We had a promise made
We were in love

 Free of Me – Joshua Radin 

Aunt May: Did you ask her out?
Peter: (shakes his head)
Aunt May: Why?
Peter: I can’t.
Aunt May: Why?
Peter: I’m just no good for her.

You're shelter from the rain
Turn around, walk away
Go now and don't look back
My life's come off its tracks
And you should be
Free of me

 Kill – Jimmy Eat World 

Miss Ritter: Peter, don’t make promises you can’t keep.
Peter: But those are the best kind.

Sorry, but I can't just go turn off how I feel
You kill me, you build me up, but just to watch me break
I know what I should do, but I just can't walk away

No comments:

Post a Comment