Sunday, February 17, 2013

cat catalysts

Hey gs.

Wow Gob that was not even a punishment. I don't even know what possessed you to do that.  When I said punish yourself like a house elf I mostly just meant that like a house elf, you too will punish yourself. But yeah that wasn't even anything so.

I mean how do we even know you even did that? You could have keyboard smashed with your hands idk how you think that proves anything.

Okay I'm going to smash my head on the keyboard a couple of times and see what it looks like.

hgghyyt

Wow that's it. That doesn't look similar to yours at all so now I'm pretty convinced you didn't even do it really or you really dramatized the whole thing.

Note I just did that not even for a punishment I mean it wasn't even a big deal.

Yeah maybe if you made a video of you doing it that would be better because remember that punishments are supposed to be enjoyable for all the readers of the blog and just you saying bad gobby and keyboard smashing is not really anything.

Try again, Gob.

P.S. a real house elf would be ashamed to have punished himself so mildly.
P.S.S. Dobby ironed his hands.

Okay yeah Gob sure but you never say anything about what shows you are watching or whatever so that's kind of annoying.

Okay yesterday I was on omegle in two tabs and I found myself wow crazy.

Okay no one will care about this but it just kind of got me thinking the other day when I saw some people talking about how they were angry that in TASM Peter angsts about his dead dad all the time and how his dad abandoned him blah blah blah yet he doesn't mention his mother once like he doesn't even care that he ever had a mother.  And while I do think that is a little sad it might not be completely unfounded because okay if you think about it, Ben was Richard's brother so he knew him well and probably was able to tell Peter more about him and also Peter was raised by Ben and May and since they were on his dad's side of the family Peter might feel that if he's closer to his dad then he's closer to Ben and May and thus they are more like his parents but if he thinks about his mom too much then he'll just be an orphan without a mother. Idk and like Peter angsts about his dad not being there because from what he knows about his dad he was an awesome person but he doesn't really know anything about his mom so he can't miss her as much. Also Peter just has daddy issues like crazy so.

Well okay Gob but actually people were mostly injured from broken glass because when a meteorite hits the atmosphere is makes a huge noise and that's what causes the most damage.  The meteorite probably broke into small pieces no bigger than your eyeball so it wouldn't really do much. The problem is that when people see a meteorite coming they will probably run to the windows to watch it but you shouldn't do that because the glass of the window might explode and you'll get hurt. Also this isn't that strange of an occurrence the only thing different about this one and why people are making such a big deal of it is that it happened in a populated area and people caught it on video.

So yeah.

Bleh I have school tomorrow I hate everyone who has president's day off including past me because I was just reading an old post where I was goosing about that.

Here's a pic.


It originally had Captain America in it too but his face did not work out so too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment