Thursday, February 14, 2013

the invisible cat

Hey gs!!!

Happy Valentine's Day I guess.

Welp I think I made my room too cold by leaving my window open all day. I am quite chilly now even though I closed the window because it is p cold in my room and also my shower was not warm really so.

That could have been a bad move but at least it smells normal!!!

Until Joy stinks it up again tomorrow morning.

Bleh.

Maybe my goal should be to make it so cold that its like when you're camping and your tent is so cold that you can't do anything in the morning except put on clothes and get the hell out of there like nope way too cold for lotion nope can't do it.

In fact the lotion is FROZEN SOLID!!!!

Yes...yes...good....

Is there even such a thing as a good post from Gob idk.

Okay well it's kind of funny to me because like when I talk about something I am like "HERE IS SOME SPECIFIC INFORMATION ABOUT A THING YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT AND HERE IS EXACTLY WHAT'S HAPPENING AND THESE ARE THEIR NAMES AND BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!" And like Gob is like "a guy in a show did a thing."

Well tbh I like my way better so here we go.

Okay so apPARENTLY RHODEY IS GOING TO BE IRON PATRIOT IN IRON MAN 3??? WTF WHAT HAPPENED TO BEING WAR MACHINE DUDE YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT OR??? Well tbh I think Rhodey's character was treated horribly in Iron Man 2 like I don't even know what was happening in that movie really but p much none of it was good but wow why would you make him Iron Patriot are we trying to make everyone hate him or???  LIke do you know that Iron PatriOT IS NORMAN FUCKING OSBORN AKA THE GREEN GOBLIN AKA THE GUY WHO KILLED GWEN STACY AKA THE GUY WHO LEAD THE EVIL VERSION OF THE AVENGERS. I mean people are joking about like haha it looks like Iron Man and Captain America had a baby lol so funny but NO it's supposed to be the EVIL VERSION OF THEM COMBINED WOW Okay but what I am trying to say here is that idk what they are doing but Iron Patriot does not having positive connotations so what are you doing to poor Rhodey hmm? And it was like okay maybe it just looks like Iron Patriot like a little easter egg I guess but nope they're calling him Iron Patriot apparently. Pls don't do this wow.

ALso unknown British woman cast in TASM 2??? Pls be Betty pls be Betty pls not Felicia pls be Betty.

Okay Hob but do you mean the ep that aired yesterday because I read the summary but it didn't say anything that was like "one brother will" so can you clarify that pls??? Well okay from what I saw of the ep it looked p good and apparently Sam and Dean were these little guys so I kind of want to watch it but idk but I would def watch it with my g so.

Okay but honey tbh it focuses on Dean a lot so when it focuses on Sam Dean fans shouldn't mind that much and I guess Sam fans just want some good news.

Wow I just swallowed so much water.

Yeah but I don't have a three day weekend I think so.

You should come visit me, g.

Wow what a selfish boy Noah is.  What we should have done is train him since birth to be a warrior and obey our every command what were we thinking???

Okay I had a dream that I was Spider-Man and I was trying to climb a wall but I had pringles cans stuck on my feet so I couldn't do it and then I went a place and they were filming a Spider-Man movie and Tobey Maguire was doing a horrible job of playing me so I got depressed and Gwen had to cheer me up.

Goos tomorrow is Friday that is exactly what we need.

Burrr I'm so cold why did this happen to me???

Well here's a pic of Peter and Gwen for Valentine's Day I guess.

Idk what I was doing really.




No comments:

Post a Comment