Saturday, February 23, 2013

the cat principle

Hey gs!

Bleh today was so worthless.

Aw g I have like three weeks until spring break.  You should try to postpone yours so you can have it at the same time as me.  Just try to make that happen okay.

Aw g we still haven't watched that ep.  Also I thought that Cass already came back so now I'm confused but idk whatevs.

Yes but big people prey upon the small far more often.  Those small people killing the big are just some anomalies. There are so many more examples of big people killing small people just think about it.  Also we know that Joy likes destroy bananas and leave their half eaten corpses in her bed.  Well guess what? My name is hidden in the word banana almost. That is the key to how I will die.  She will destroy me and leave my half eaten corpse in her bed I am really afraid pls don't let this happen to me!!!!!!

Also Joy's alarm keeps going off at the same time as mine sometimes and it's really annoying for me because I don't like to hear two alarms at once but there is no way I am turning mine off so she should just turn her's off I think.  Also yesterday her alarm went off not at the same time as mine but way earlier and she wasn't turning it off so I had to yell at her and I did not enjoy that because it broke the silence that we have had going.

Also wow so the other day my english professor was apparently dying because some girl was putting on smelly lotion in class so my prof was like coughing and she made them open the windows and then finally the girl had to go wash the lotion off.  That is why my english professor is now my mentor in life and now when I see Joy putting on her smelly lotion I pretend I'm dying and I start fake coughing and I open the windows and ac generally like that except I have yet to ask Joy to wash it off frankly because 1. I'm hoping she eventually get the drift and possibly feel guilty for nearly killing me. and 2. the problem is not so much that she's wearing it because she's not in the room a lot during the day but the problem is really that she puts it on in the room and I'm really just hoping she could put it on in the bathroom that would be 32532 times better.

Wow it's like you have this great slash ship you just found and you were like crazy a slash ship and it's funny because yesterday I had the opposite experience kind of except I didn't discover a ship because its a ship I already had but yesterday I read a great long fic about a het ship and it reminded me of when I used to read a ton of Sylar/Claire fics that were long and great so I went and found some of my favorite ones that I had forgotten about and I just remembered how great they were.

Okay I will try to find some jamz for you but it might take some time so keep reminding me I guess.

Yeah we should finish those puppies! Haha puppies.

Gob I have never ever heard of that show in all of my existence so idc really.

Aw g well you can't type correctly because that's for me only.  There are two ways I like to type.
1. correctly except sometimes I forgo punctuation because who needs the stuff
2. Using as many shortened spellings and numbers as possible because it makes me appear young and fresh

Wow thanks Gob!  I love drawing things except when I hate it and want to smash all of my drawings because they are terrible

Well Gob we've had two blizzards in the past few weeks and I haven't had a single class cancelled because of it so.

Gob there is at least one thing you didn't respond to though and that is my science lesson I gave you about the meteorite.  You could have thanked me for educating you and preventing you from getting hurt in the next meteorite attack.

I think we should start gathering ideas for our game that we are definitely going to have next month because it's almost the third month of the year and still no game and I think I said in my first post of the year that I wanted the game so chop chop guys.

Okay this isn't a good pic (it's another one I drew with my track pad) but I just wanted to show it to you because I think their faces look hilarious, Hob apparently likes MJ, and I'm upset that more people don't ship this or at least appreciate their friendship.  And I wish people (including writers) would stop making it seem like they hated each other because that is not actually accurate.



No comments:

Post a Comment