Tuesday, February 26, 2013

cat persona

Hey gs!

Well Hobby tbh I don't think about Noah all that much so right now my hatred is not that strong.

Idk about Cass either but I saw some bad news that Misha will be back to being a regular next season wow guess who won't be watching that.

We should still try to watch that ep tho I guess maybe idk.

Well Gob if you already knew that then idk why you said those things.

When will Gob punish himself for real though???

Wow I have had three exams in the past week and I just had the last one today and it feels so nice to be done with that really.

Yesterday I found an open safety pin on the floor and I know Joy left it there because I don't own any safety pins and this confirms that she is trying to do me harm.

Also her dad bought her a fridge I wonder if she knows we are only allowed to have one fridge in our room whoops.  Although mine was off because it's energy saving month and there wasn't anything in there so maybe she thought it was broken idk but I turned it on again to make sure she knows it is operational.

YIPPEEE I just took a shower and my jaw which had been slightly misaligned for four days went back to normal!!!! At first I wasn't sure because tbh I couldn't remember how a normal mouth felt or how wide I should be able to open it but I definitely heard a pop and it doesn't feel weird anymore and this morning I definitely could barely fit my toothbrush in my mouth and I just tried and I can fit it in there with ease so we're good. The only thing is that the right side is still really sore but I'm pretty sure that's just from it being out of place for four days and from me constantly sliding my jaw back and forth.

Yikes we are running out of time.

Okay well the only other thing I really wanted to talk about is something I bet we are all excited about and its that they released a pic of the new suit from TASM 2 and IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I mean you can't see that much of it from the pic they released but you can see the eye and YES PLEASE  wow those eyes are what we were missing from our life I am not kidding but also okay this was yesterday that they were released and also yesterday some set pics made it to the internet featuring the new suit so I'm pretty sure they were just like shit and then released that pic because they figured they pretty much had to then because people were going to talk about it anyway.  But yes yes yes in those set pics you can see more of the suit and it looks a lot like the suit from the comics which is good I think because while I liked the more original suit from TASM if they are going to change it this is the way it should be. But wow those eyes I just need them come to papa.  ALSO some more set pics were posted today and MOTORCYCLE YES WOW I THINK WE ALL KNOW THAT I REALLY LIKE MOTORCYCLES but okay at least I am guessing it is Peter's motorcycle that MJ is straddling because who ever heard of MJ having a motorcycle??? Also I am laughing at all the pics of MJ because tbh she just looks like a huge fool.  BUT PETER LOOKS REALLY GOOD AND ALSO HAIR

Okay okay okay okay okay okay

I'm done.

But I am way too excited for something that is over a year away wow.

Here's a pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment