Monday, February 18, 2013

The Cattray

Hey gs.

Wow tomorrow 2 of my classes are canceled!  That is great news for me because Tuesdays are my busiest days of the week!  I went into this week thinking it was going to be a super busy week but it actually hasn't been so bad because 2 of my classes have been canceled already and 1 of my assignments was postponed.

Wow this new album is soooo good!!!!!  I will be very specific due to the request of me to be.  It is the album AMOK by Atoms for Peace. It is a band with Thom Yorke (singer from Radiohead), Nigel Godrich (producer of Radiohead), Flea (bassist of Red Hot Chilli Peppers), Joey Waronker (drummer in various random stuff), and Mauro Refosco (this guy who helped out with the recording of the new Red Hot Chilli Peppers album).

You can listen to it here:

http://amok.atomsforpeace.info/

Okay so in one of my classes today before it started one of my friends played this song/video on the projector in front of the class and i was like....what the.  What even is this???





No comments:

Post a Comment