Tuesday, February 5, 2013

cat slection

Hey gs!

DARN IT WE NEED A GAME SOMEONE SAVE US!!!!!!

Hahahaha okay Hob do you think if I played that game with my Spock I would get a better reaction or worse???

I'm coming g let your excitement expand!!!!

I had meatballs today!!! It made me so happy except for I hate when there's meatballs but there's gross sauce or something so it subtracts from the deliciousness of the meatballs. That was today.

But Gob have you seen the Iron Man 3 extended look??????



Today was so warm like 5 degrees wow!!!!

Okay here's a pic I drew that was inspired by Hob's pic of her mysterious ship.

It's one of my many shippies.


Okay the other day Joy stayed out until like 2 am on a school night????

Who does that????

Where even was she????

And also at that time when she came back I was in my bed but not completely asleep and I heard knocking but I didn't know what it was because well I guess it was on my door but sometimes I hear knocking and I think it's on my door but it's actually on someone else's door and also my friend likes to disorient me by knocking on our shared wall all the time because he's stupid and so I wasn't really sure where this knocking was coming from but I was so sure I wasn't going to the door to see if it was someone knocking at my door because well I was trying to sleep and so I didn't want any visitors doi but then I realized Joy was not in her bed so I was like "could it be joy???" but then I was like nah "joy has a key" so I didn't answer it but then the knocking continued for like ten minutes idek and then finally the knocking stopped and then like a minute later who comes in??? JOY.

So let me just get this straight...... Joy stayed out until 2 am on a school night. Without her key.  And then knocked on the door for 10 minutes like she was expecting me to get out of bed and get the fucking door and then she probably woke up the CA and paid 50 dollars or whatever to get the door unlocked???

And then this morning she went to the bathroom without her key and I wanted to get dressed so I locked the door and then I forgot to unlock it so when Joy came back she knocked on the door and it took me like a minute to answer it but then when I did she was gone and then I saw her at the end of the hall so I called out to her and she came back and was like "I thought you went to class I was going to get the CA"

What????? You knock for 10 minutes at 2 am but at 9 am you knock for one minute and then decide I went  to class even though two minutes ago I was in bed????

I don't understand!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welp that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment