Wednesday, February 20, 2013

cat reaction

Hey gs!

Aw g should I start typing incorrectly now or??? Should I have my own way of typing so you can tell me apart?

How About Capitalizing Every Darn Word. Jk That Is Really Annoying And I Hate It.

HOW ABOUT JUST TYPING IN CAPITAL LETTERS THAT COULD BE FUN.

Nah.

Wow I like how pretty much the whole of my last post was devoted to talking directly to Gob and then he just went and ignored me in his post that was really nice.

Well maybe you think it focuses on Sam and Dean equal Hob and maybe it does I don't really know but I'm just going to let you know that many Sam fans believe that the show in recent seasons focuses mostly on Dean and they are upset about it.

Aw g I didn't see that part of the summary but that sounds even better than the part I read can we watch it or???

Tbh I don't really care whether it's Sam or Dean as long as whoever it isn't touches the person who it is a lot okay.

Wow okay on Monday we had another blizzard here but there was a crazy thing where on that same day my friend had a coupon to dairy queen that was buy one blizzard get one free and it was going to expire on that day so we had to drive through the blizzard to get blizzards.

A scary thing happened today where I was sitting on my bed minding my own business on my computer and then I looked up and JOY WAS STARING AT ME LIKE SHE WANTED TO KILL ME OKAY I AM FEARING FOR MY LIFE NOW. iT WAS THE SCARIEST LOOK!!!!!

Well I guess everyone can just take this into consideration but I don't really care about spoilers at all especially for something I have never seen before and I want to hear about what everyone is watching or reading even if I haven't experienced it because some people on this blog never say any details about that kind of thing and I feel like that is distancing us somewhat and like okay we don't have the same fandoms right now but idk how not talking about any fandom stuff at all would help that situation.  Like I never would have watched Lost or Heroes if Gob and Comp Man had not told us about them so in my opinion talking about fandom stuff and including other people even if they aren't involved is the best way to get them interested. And okay a lot of the reason I go on about stuff nobody cares about is for me and because that's just what I am interested but a little part of me also has a glimmer of hope that one day it will pique someone's interest maybe. So you should do the same is what I guess I'm saying.

I do remember a day where the tags didn't extend way far below the posts but I just thought it was because we had not that many tags??? Like idk how the posts could go that far down unless they were super long????

Well a good way to make your post long is to respond to everything everybody says. Also that makes people happy esp me.

Wow that is the one reason I would want to see Les Mis tbh.  Haha "friends with Wolverine" icqcml.

Oh I didn't realize we all had to give jamz.

Let's see what else can I say in this post?

Well today I was in english class and my prof asked me to share my thesis and I told her I would rather stab myself in the eyeball so she let me pass.

Gob why are so many of your classes cancelled? Well I guess two is not that many.  One of my classes on Friday is cancelled goos!!!

Hob that is really nice of you to say about my drawings!!!

Well I wasn't going to have a pic in this post because I'm working on one that I think I am going to use as a cover for a fanmix but then I wanted to have one even though I never said I would have one every post so

Well okay this is a sketch that I did p quickly but I didn't do what I usually so which is draw it on paper then scan it at the library and color it on the computer I just drew it with the track pad and idk.


No comments:

Post a Comment