Monday, February 11, 2013

cat competition

Hey gs!

Yeah same plus Sunday was such a glug day I hated it so much.

I am so sad I didn't get those meatballs.

Bleh this blizzard is so worthless to me and school was only delayed two hours today so it didn't affect me at all.  Personally I think they should cancel school if travel is not advised because some people live off campus so they have to travel wow crazy.

I really thought I was going to die on the bus yesterday so

Gob is such a bad house elf wow.

Okay my arms have been hurting a lot today and yesterday and I'm not exactly sure why?? ??

Wow okay apparently Supernatural was renewed for season 9 already.... I wish that hadn't happened tbh......

Wow this month is already a good amount over and we haven't had a game so.....

Hmm let's see what else?

Oh okay so they started filming The Amazing Spider-Man 2 which is what I guess it is still called as of right now but whatever and it's goos that they started filming and it's really awesome that they're going to film the whole thing in New York City but idk what to think about the pretty vague synopsis they put out because it says that he will still be in high school which is pretty worthless to me because 1. Peter seemed to be in the late stages of high school in the first movie and I was hoping a good amount of time would have past before the second. 2. I really like college-age Peter and since Mary Jane and Harry are going to be in the new movie and we already have Gwen it would be more close to the comics since he didn't meet any of those people until he started college. 3. I know Andrew Garfield looks pretty young for 29 or however old he is but tbh he could really play Peter in his twenties as well because Peter also has a really young look to him for 25 or however old he is now. Also I guess Rhino is confirmed for the new movie and I already talked about that so.  Also it says that Harry is an old friend??? Huh????? How many more connections to Oscorp can they give him???? Okay well I guess his parents did work for Oscorp or something so maybe they were friends when his parents were still alive awww that'd be cute okay I will accept that.

Like those two little guys okay that'd be so adorable!!!

Oh also there's someone in the cast and I don't know who he's playing and I can't really guess because I don't know anything about him except that he played Laufey in Thor but that doesn't really tell me anything tbh.

Maybe he's playing Laufey and it's a crossover. jk

Okay it's piccie time!!!!!!

Alright well see in my pic of Peter and Flash smoochin there was kind of a problem because it looks like Peter is taller than Flash... Well I mean if you account for Peter's hair I guess it looks like they are the same height but it doesn't matter because Flash is supposed to be taller. I mean in the comics he's only four inches taller and in TASM he's only two inches taller but I just thought Flash wouldn't be like this to occur so anyway I had to draw this.

Uh I didn't have any more blank paper so you can see the words on the back that's nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment