Wednesday, July 9, 2014

gwemj

Hey gs!!!!

Welp sorry I haven't posted the past few days

Tho tbh is that really so bad compared to Gob who has barely posted for like 2 months???

Tyt about my fic and my comic thoughts and blah blah

Wow those dreams theres no words

Also that fic wow I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay here's a fanmix this is out of order I think but this is the ship one I guess it's GweMJ and it's called dance with me tonight :) you can listen to it here

Also you can view this pic I drew while you listen to it mayb


1. Why Do You Let Me Stay Here? – She & Him
Why don't you sit right down and stay a while?
We like the same things and I like your style

I think you're just so pleasant
I would like you for my own

2. Dance With Me Tonight - Olly Murs
Look around there's a whole lot of pretty ladies
But none like you, you shine so bright, yeah

Oh baby,
I just want you to dance with me tonight

3. My Best Friend – Hello Saferide
We even like the same movies
No damn jedis or hobbits, this time
And you laugh at my jokes and I laugh at your jokes
And I even like the birthday presents you get me
 And we dance in the living room, dance on the sidewalks
Dance in the movies, dance at the festivals
Let's dance, dance
No men ever really dance like this

Damn! I wish I was a lesbian
Damn! I wish I was a lesbian
Damn! I wish I was, and that you were, too
So I could fall in love with you

4. My Best Friend’s Hot - Dollyrots
My best friend’s hot
My best friend’s hot
No matter what I do you love me not

5. I’m Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance with You – Kate Nash
You are the girl that I've been dreaming of
Ever since I was a little girl

I'm not gonna teach him how to dance with you
He's got two left feet and he bites my moves

6. Fixing Her Hair – Ani Difranco
She's so happy
And I think, this is not cool
'Cause I know the guy she's been talking about
I have met him before, and I think
What is this beautiful beautiful woman settling for?

7. The Bodies! The Zombies! – Mal Blum
I hate this, don't you move to New York
You'll jump off of the bridge again
And I will never see you

8. Almost Lover – A Fine Frenzy
I should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do
We walked along a crowded street
You took my hand and danced with me

I never want to see you unhappy
I thought you'd want the same for me
Goodbye, my almost lover
Goodbye, my hopeless dream

9. Stolen Dance – Milky Chance
And I want you
We can bring it on the floor
You’ve never danced like this before

Coldest winter for me
No sun is shining anymore
The only thing I feel is pain
Caused by absence of you

Dang I need to have lets talk about comics time from last week still I think and also this week tho I haven't read those comics yet we need to go to the store some day tho first we need to decide what to do about my falcon action figure!!!

Okay here's your fic this one's not the best I didn't have that many ideas for it I can't write fight scenes I'm sorry

"HE SAID WHAT????" Bucky yells super loudly, making Steve cringe.  Bucky has his grumpy face on, which isn't that different from his usual face but this grumpy face looks extra grumpy somehow.

"Okay," says Steve.  "Just never mind.  Please forget it."

"I think I've done enough forgetting recently, don't you?" Bucky responds.

Steve sighs.  "That's not what I meant," he says.  Bucky stands up. "Where are you going?" Steve asks.

"To give Stark a piece of my mind," Bucky tells him.

"Whoa there, settle back easy, Jimmy," says Steve.

Bucky looks at Steve.  "Who the hell is Jimmy?" he asks.

Steve chuckles. "I just thought I might start calling you Jimmy.  You know, because your name's James."

Bucky shakes his head incredulously and marches out the door.

"Bucky!" Steve yells, running to the door after him.  "Bucky, Bucky, come on!"  But Bucky has already disappeared.

"Dangit," says Steve.

Meanwhile, Tony Stark is just shining his armor humming a little tune.  Then suddenly he spots a reflection in the surface.

"Feels like someone's coming towards me," he says to himself.  He turns around and sees Bucky just standing there. "Oh," he says. "What's up?"

"I heard you were talking shit," says Bucky.

"What?" says Tony. "I never said anything about you..."

"Not about me," Bucky explains. "About Steve."

Tony just shrugs. "I don't know what you're talking about," he says.

Bucky leaps at Tony and grabs him by his shirt. "Everything special about you came out a bottle?" he quotes.  "Let me explain you a thing!"

But instead of explaining Bucky just decides it would be much easier just to beat him up and that's pretty easy since Tony's not wearing the suit.  It turns out that being a billionaire genius playboy philanthropist is not much use against the Winter Solider.

As Bucky leaves Tony bleeding on the ground Tony yells after him, "I never liked you, Barnes!"

Then Bucky goes home and tells Steve what happened and Steve says, "Oh Bucky you little rascal." Then they have the second best sex ever god bless America.

Okay the prompt for my next fic is...gwemj and peterjohnny going to a party

No comments:

Post a Comment