Sunday, July 25, 2010

Aftermath

hey gs!

i only have twenty minutes to do this post, but inbd because i have a lot prepared for it!

first, a vid.


did you like that gs!?!?

NOW I HAVE MORE TO SPEAK ON LAST POST'S SUBJECT!

here...


Why Haircuts Are Still Bad News
By Parasite


Well folks, haircuts trouble a year ago and they are still trouble today. Will we never be able to rid the world of such a terrible occurrence? Will justice never be found? A haircut is probably the greatest disaster that could happen to a person and this matter should be regarded lightly. Don’t believe me? Well just take a look and I’m sure you will think differently.

Warning: the following pictures and stories are not for the faint hearted.


More Real Haircuts of Real People (In order of how much I care):


Example #1: Chris Pine AKA “James T. Kirk” in “Star Trek”

Before


After

Okay, well I think we all know that I could really care less about this man, but that doesn’t mean I don’t have a few thoughts about his hair. One of which is this: the after picture just makes me want to laugh really loud. And the before picture…well I mean he doesn’t look bad is what I’m saying. Okay but seriously CP looks so ridiculous with that really short hair. Clearly, this is a haircut that should never have taken place.


Example #2: Hayden Panettiere AKA “Claire Bennet” on “Heroes”

Before

After

Okay just look at this. Seriously. What even. Like I thought she had just grown out her hair and then she went and cut it again and now she looks like the biggest fool ever. I mean it looks really, really terrible in my opinion. My question is: why? Was she trying to look older? I don’t get it. It looks stupid.


Example #3: Milo Ventimiglia AKA “Peter Petrelli” on “Heroes”
Before

After

Wow. Okay hmm what can I even say about this other than that this is one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen in my life? Seriously, okay, his hair is probably his best quality. I don’t understand what would possess him to shave it off. I can’t even…I can’t even look at it. Just ewww.


Example #4: Zachary Quinto AKA “Sylar” on “Heroes”
Before

After

And last but certainly not least, we have this great tragedy. Okay, I admit, there’s nothing this man could really do to himself to become bad looking, but I mean, really? Why did you do that, ZQ? Was it too hot? Was it for some role? Did you start getting teased for wearing headbands? Seriously, people need answers. And. Do you think you can just do that? Do you think for one moment that you are allowed to cut your hair without first consulting your fans? WRONG! You are most certainly not allowed. From now on you need to ask me first before cutting a single hair on your head. You need special permission before even plucking an eyebrow. Seriously, what are we gonna do with this man? Okay, yeah his hair was almost as short as this in season one of Heroes, but I was always okay with that because it was long ago. But this is right freaking now and it’s breaking my heart. I blame Milo. He was probably inspired. Maybe they did it together like “Hey girl let’s go shave our heads together!” “That’ll be so fine! And we can get our nails done too!” Alright but in all seriousness, I really want to know who was responsible for this. Whoever it was needs to pay. But nothing can ever undo what has already been done. What we can only do now is wait very impatiently for it to grow back.

Conclusion:

So there you have it, folks. You’ve seen it all. I also hope that I have not scarred you too deeply with these pictures and stories. If you didn’t believe me before, I sure hope I have you convinced now. I hope you can see that haircuts can only lead to misery and pain. If you or someone you know is contemplating a haircut, PLEASE, call us FIRST. There is a hotline waiting for you.

ok now i just need the game.


1. Favorite song at this exact moment: kids by mgmt
2. Most listened to song today: the very same
3. Song listening to at the moment or last listened to song: idk but i have star trek bohemian rhapsody stuck in my brain
4. Song that goes with your mood: rush by idk
5. g idek

you know what i want?
some red vines.

No comments:

Post a Comment