Monday, July 26, 2010

Worker Bee

GS I ALMOST FORGOT TO POST TODAY BUT NBD. I HAVE 1.5 HOURS ABOUT.

BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE HICCUPS/

today iwas out and about for the whole day about cuz i went to trader j's and got tons of yummies, and then i painted. bleh.i have prac not been on the comp this whole darn day even. wow. bleh

I NEED JAMZ I NEED JAMZ I NEED THEM I DO!

gs here is a pic for ya i just whipped up



game time men

1. Favorite song at this exact moment: something to sing about from buffy the vamp slayer
2. Most listened to song today: something to sing about from buffy the vamp slayer
3. Song listening to at the moment or last listened to song: something to sing about from buffy the vamp slayer
4. Song that goes with your mood: time is running out by muse
5. dwai

No comments:

Post a Comment