Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Fires of Pompeii

SUP GLUGS
IS IT EVEN MY DAY IDEK
WHATEVS I'M GOING TODAY.

Oooooooooooooookay here is a fanmix for you!!!!!!


Track list: (click on the name to listen to the song)
1. Losing Lisa by Ben Folds
2. Coffee by Copeland
3. This is Not the End by The Bravery
4. O My Love by The Cloud Room
5. Not the Doctor by Alanis Morissette
6. Makin Out by Mark Owen
7. Fool by Lifehouse
8. After Hours by We Are Scientists
9. Mr. Jones by Counting Crows
10. Calling You by Blue October
11. Love Me Like the World is Ending by Ben Lee
12. Please Remember Me by John Barrowman
13. Arms Tonite by Mother Mother
---------------

Losing Lisa by Ben Folds

She's sitting here beside me, then she is gone
Black tears are falling, falling
Black tears are falling, falling
Losing Lisa
Losing Lisa
Losing Lisa
And there's nothing I can do


Ianto:Losing Lisa. Like the world had ended. Coming here...gave me meaning again. You.
-------------------------


Coffee by Copeland

If it's not too late for coffee
I'll be at your place in ten
We'll hit that all night diner
And then we'll see


JACK: I'll send the others home early. See you in my office in ten.
Ianto: That's ten minutes...and counting.
-----------------------------


This is Not the End by The Bravery

I don't care
I don't care what you believe
As long as you are in my heart
You're just as real as me
Maybe even more
Someone has touched so many lives
Can never never die


Suzie: There's something moving in the dark and it's coming, Jack Harkness. It's coming for you.
----------------------------


O My Love by The Cloud Room


O won't you come on home,
O won’t you come on home,
O won’t you come on home
We miss you so much,
We miss you so damn much

Blowfish: Which leaves me, with the Office Boy, promoted beyond his measure. All of you ... lost without your master. All of you ... pretending to be so brave. All of you, so scared.
------------------------


Not the Doctor by Alanis Morissette

Visiting hours are 9 to 5 and if I show up at 10 past 6
Well I already know that you'd find some way to sneak me in and oh
Mind the empty bottle with the holes along the bottom
You see it's too much to ask for and I am not the doctor

IANTO: Are you going back to him?
JACK: I came back for you. All of you.
--------------------------------


Makin' Out by Mark Owen

I'll be the one who brings you coffee when you can't get up
I'll be the one who turns the light out when you go to sleep
I'll be the one who turns your stomach into something else and you say
Shut up, shut up, every time I say
I'll be the one who takes your coat off, one to take the blame
I'll be the one you call your lover, every now and then


JACK: Being here, I've seen things I never dreamt I'd
see. Loved people I never would have known if I'd just stayed where I was. And I wouldn't change that for the world.
-------------------------------------


Fool by Lifehouse

I'm clumsily dancing away this fear
I'm stumbling closer to you and I am
tumbling over my pride
I will be a fool for you

----------------------------------


After House by We Are Scientists

This door is always open,
This door is always open,
No one has the guts to shut us out.
But if we have to go now,
I guess there's always hope that,
Some place will be serving after hours.


Jack: Coming back in? Work to do.
----------------------------------


Mr. Jones by Counting Crows

Mr. Jones and me look into the future
Stare at the beautiful women
She's looking at you.
Uh, I don't think so. She's looking at me.
Standing in the spotlight
I bought myself a gray guitar
When everybody loves me, I will never be lonely


JACK: And you are?
IANTO: Jones, Ianto Jones.
JACK: Nice to meet you, Jones, Ianto Jones. Captain Jack Harkness.
------------------------------


Calling You by Blue October

I will keep calling you to see
If you're sleeping, are you dreaming
If you're dreaming, are you dreaming of me
I can't believe you actually picked me


Ianto: I've watched you in your sleep. Did you know that? So many times. Just woken up beside you in the middle of the night and watched you... I tried to imagine what a man like you could possibly dream about... I wondered if you were dreaming about me - I hoped you were dreaming about me. But let's be honest Jack. I'm nothing more than a blip in time for you.
------------------------------


Love Me Like the World is Ending by Ben Lee

I can see so clearly when your smoke gets in my eyes
Please me with your promises and hurt me with your lies
Baby can you hear the message I am sending?
Love me like the world is ending
This is the last day of existence
And all i want is you
And there's a certain sadness


Ianto: Better make the most of it then.
Jack: I s'pose.
Ianto: Like right now?
Jack: Ianto, the world could be ending.
Ianto: The world's always ending. And I have missed that coat.
-----------------------------


Please Remember Me by John Barrowman

You'll find better love,
Strong as it ever was,
Deep as the river runs,
Warm as the morning sun.
Please remember me.


Ianto: Don't forget me.
Jack: Never could.
Ianto: A thousand years time? You won't remember me.
Jack: Yes I will. I promise. I will.
----------------------------


Arms Tonite by Mother Mother

I fell in your arms tonight.
I fell hard in your arms tonight,
it was nice.
I died in your arms tonight.
I slipped through into the afterlife,
it was nice.



Goosbag! Fyoosh that took forevs. Now it's time for a nice picspam! I expect this will also take forevs! This will be a picspam of hugs in Doctor Who and Torchwood! Hoorah!



















































AND THAT'S THAT! HOORAY!

And now for something completely different. jj
wow there is noises coming from somewehre on my comp but idk where. I HATE THAT GRRR
oh i found the culprit but idk how to get rid of it!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOSBAG!
OK for years and years i have wanted to fig out how to do this torrent download thing cuz it would make my life so much easier and I FINALLY DID AND IT WASN'T EVEN COMPLICATED!!!!!!!!!!! AND NOW I AM THE PROUD OWNER OF THIS MOVIE I HAVE WANTED TO WATCH FOR WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok anyway i feel like we don't talk about our lives enough anymore in thegoblog so i'm gonna talk about my life.
actually i'm just gonna say that tomorrow we are going to wisconsin for the weekend to go to a wedding and i have never been to a wedding in my life.
i hope it's like the wedding in torchwood. that would be awesome.
haha i was watching that ep today.
except i hope i don't get retconned because then it might as well not even happen. i will be sure not to drink anything if aliens happen to invade and the bride has an alien baby in her, okay.

wow i have tons to do tonight. haha imagine if i hadnt started my post until now! i've been working on it prac. all day long! now it's 9 pm

wow i hate texting more than 1 person at once cuz i always get panicky that i accidentally sent a thing to the wrong person so i always gotta check.

omg i'm so excited to watch this movie i can't even.
wow now this 1 g stopped texting me. ok then.

Ahhh now I might be able to fig out how to burn these movies to dvds! yes!

ok well looks like we need a new game

ok well we're just gonna do this glug music game cuz i just can't be bothered to think of another one

1. Favorite song at this exact moment
2. Most listened to song today
3. Song listening to at if moment or last listened to song
4. Song that goes with your mood
5. And then for this one we could do gob’s thing so the first person could say a song and then the next person would say a song that reminds them of that one plus another one.


ok

1. American Pie. haha idk
2. probs The Lighthouse Song by Josh Pyke
3. Yes by Coldplay
4. Lazy Flies by Beck. haha i've never heard that song before in my life but i searched for lazy in my itunes and that's what came up
5. Oops I Did it Again

wow i asked these people a very important question and no one's answering the thing. grrrrrrrr i'm a tiger
wow i feel so sweaty
ok i need to find a glug title now

ARRRGH WHAT THE IT IS SO HOT IN HERE I WANT TO SCREAM

KJGAHSKJGHASJKGJHASGKJASGJV ASJGASHGJHSAGJASG
OASGNJASKGASG
OMG
OMG
OGM
I JUST REALISED THAT WHOAAAAAAAAAAA WE'RE HALFWAY THERE
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH WE SHOULDA PLANNED A BIG CELEBRATION POST ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

WHAT STUPID GLUGS WE ARE
OKAY INBD THERE'S STILL TIME
SOMEONE PLAN A CELEBRATION POST PLEASE THANK YOU.
-hob

No comments:

Post a Comment