Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Return To Sender

Heys gs. I have no idea what I'm going to do in this post but here goes nothing. Okay actually I do know. I will give you gs some awesome new jamz! First I'm going to try to find some jamz by just going through my last.fm radio thingy.

okay i'm only like listening to the first 30 seconds of these songs, but they sound good from the little i'm hearing though. i'm too lazy to listen to the whole songs.

You Don't Know Love - The Editors
Seventeen - Jet
Homesick - The Vine
Smile - Remy Zero
Human - Civil Twilight
The Adventure - Angels and Airwaves
Two - The Antlers
Cherub Rock - The Smashing Pumpkins
Rooftops - Lostprophets
Ahhhh this is such an awesome song! If you download just one of these songs, get this one!!!



haha jj.

okay, what to do in this post now?? hmmmm.

oh yeah gs. i remembered some good news i need to tell you!!! even after the blender incident my like for vanilla coke has not been tainted!!! i had it yesterday and it tasted just as good as ever. here are some nice vanilla coke related things i found.

An ode to Vanilla Coke
Weird Vanilla Coke label
Asian Vanilla Coke Commercial
Indian Vanilla Coke Commercial

blehhh sorry this is such a suck post. i have to go pack for going to wrightsville beach on thursday. cya later gs.

3 comments:

  1. GOB YOU DIDN'T DO THE GAME! GUESS WHO'S GETTING PUNISHED AGAIN!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLEHHHH. IDK HOW I FORGOT TO DO THE GAME. D: JUST PLEASE, NO MORE BLENDERIZING! DDDD:

    ReplyDelete