Thursday, July 29, 2010

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Hey gs! Here's hobby! Here's a syannie fanmix for you all!!!!





Annie - James Blunt
But the walls came tumbling down, down. Will you go down on me?
'Cause Annie you're a star, that's just not going very far.
And all the world will know your name,
And you'll be famous as you are 'cause I'll sing for you.


Gabriel-Lamb
I can love
But I need his heart
I am strong even on my own
But from him I never want to part
He's been there since the very start
My angel Gabriel
My angel Gabriel


Bad things-Jace Everett
I don't know what you've done to me
But I know this much is true
I wanna do bad things with you
I wanna do real bad things with you


Let's Make this Moment a Crime-The Format
We've just got to take our time
It's like nothing really matters,
So lets make this moment a crime
I know, I know you're left behind


Bad Boy-Cascada
Be my bad boy, be my man
Be my week-end lover
But don't be my friend


Addicted-Saving Abel
I'm so addicted to
All the things you do
When you're going down on me
In between the sheets
Or the sound you make
With every breath you take
It's not like anything
When you're loving me


I Want All of You-The Verve Pipe
I want all of you
I want all of you
From your feet up to your mouth
Every inch of north and south
I'll keep calling you
I'll keep calling you
Won't you listen to me say
Don't you ever go away


My Hero-Foo Fighters
There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
He's ordinary



NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE.

well okay. here's some activities for you to do.

first. go to a youtube vid and find a video that has the newer vid player, you know it? alright. pause the video and hold down the left arrow key. THEN A FUN GAME FOR YOU TO PPLAY WILL APPEAR ON THE VIDEO!

next, go to itunes and play a song, and press ctrl t. WHOA!

do you like those spec secrets?

ok here's a song i found. i didn't really listen to it really but whatevs. it's caled "the running goblin" by joke's daughter. nice! a song about a goblin!

well frankly ide have anything else for this post. except i have the game actually

1. Favorite song at this exact moment: this secret one from my mad eye jamz
2. Most listened to song today: n/a
3. Song listening to at the moment or last listened to song: vcr by the xx, apparently
4. Song that goes with your mood: crazy by britteney spears. well idk if that's the name actually
5. oko

owait ok there will be a goblin quiz at the end of each of the posts this week to keep gob on his toes.. if he fails any of the quizzes, there will be consequences.

1. what would you say is the catchiest tune on the syannie fanmix?
2. what happens if you go to itunes and play a song and do ctrl t?
3. Why is the post titled with the title that it's titled, would you say?

ok you're in luck there will only be 3 q's cuz this is a short postie.

-hobby

No comments:

Post a Comment