Friday, July 23, 2010

Forced In

Hey gs. So first of all I have a little bit of a complaint. I titled my last blog post "Let's Talk" and I asked two questions and no one answered them!! D: Actually I think I might have like even asked 3 questions. So I would appreciate if they were answered in your next blog posts. tyt.

Okay well anyways, ahhh I'm like in a super good mood right now because I just ordered a Nero and a McCoy action figure with money that I got for free!! And I'm already pretty close to getting even more free amazon money! Goosbag!!

omggggggg gs. i just walked to the gas station near our house to get a vanilla coke. and they didn't even have one. asdfkljnasdfnasdfknasdfjknadfjkn. then i walked all the way to kroger's and they didn't have one either!!!!! DDDDDDDD: and then i walked ALL the way back!!! omg, you think walking to freedom was super hot? this was even worse. and there were like absolutely NO shadows to hide in. and not to mention i was wearing a black shirt and jeans!!! omggg i'm sweating so much. this is nasty. it is 91 degrees outside. and this is how long of a walk cm and i walked. it's like half of a mile to walk there so we probably walked a total of a bit over a mile. blehhh i think just trying to get the ingredients for the punishment is worse than the punishment is actually going to be. well i'm going to go take a shower or something. bye.


Ewww, this has just been like a stinky, sweaty, nasty day. D: First I had to walk super far in the sweltering hot sun, and I've had to work on cleaning up the house all day, and now something is clogged in the bathroom or something and it is literally stinking up the entire house. I really want to take a shower but the bathroom is where the stink is coming from!!! Oh yeah, and we're ordering pizza tonight and my mom is going to get me a vanilla coke and i'm going to do the punishment! that will be gross. after all this cleaning, stinking, punishing, and other nasty stuff is all done i definitely want to take a good long hot shower, and put on some fresh new clean clothes.

Wow g. This entire post has been like a ton of ranting and complaining. omggg i've asked comp man and renatta what movie they are watching like 5 times now and neither of them answered!!!

okay...i'm done complaining. hopefully.

haha i was filling in those little bubble things and i was filling in like all no's and then i kept hearing the word no in my song when i was filling out the survey thing!!!

wow g, this has been like such a suck post. what can i do to make it better? hmmmmm...

Oh yeah. I am going to show this awesome dessert I made last night!!! It's this dessert my dad and his brother used to always make when they were kids. It's called a yum yum and it's soooo delicious! The ingredients are:

-Milk
-Ice Cream
-Crumbled up cookies (though i used cookie crisp cereal)
-Whipped cream (optional)
-Chocolate syrup (optional)


I should make another one of those tonight. That was sooo good.

Goosbag!!! I just got another 5 dollar amazon gift card for free! and i'm 1.57 points away from getting another!!!! :D

oh and also g, idek why but cm and i decided to split our money on a 25.5 inch monitor to watch movies and play wii on, and it arrived today and it is so awesome!! haha cm's room is turning into like a home entertainment room now and i can go in there whenever i want to watch things and stuff!

haha here's a video i randomly found on the front page of youtube!



and here's the game:

1. Favorite song at this exact moment: A Lifeless Ordinary (Need a Little Help) - Motion City Soundtrack
2. Most listened to song today: little secrets - passion pit
3. Song listening to at the moment or last listened to song: sleepy head - passion pit
4. Song that goes with your mood: sleep - azure ray
5. welcome home (sanitarium) - metallica

omgioasdfjklsdfnsdfankl sdfmklasdfmkladfmkladfmkl;nmkl;fmkl;
THAT WAS THE WORST DRINK I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE! IT WAS SO NASTY AND CHUNKY AND SALTY ANDklsfklnsdfjklnsdfklnfklNJKLJAKLDJKLDJKLnmjkl;awfmklMJKLDNMKLAdnkl BLEHHHHHHHHH

HERE IS THE STUPID VIDEOP:

ACTUALLY I'LL JUST UPLOAD IT ON TO YOUTUBE AND PUT IT HERE ONCE IT'S DONE

1 comment: