Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Time Crash

Blehhh I can already tell this is going to be a suck post because I slept in until like 1 pm today and then I had Botball like all day and then I had to play some jazz music with CM and I tried to write the blog post in between solos but it didn't take.

Okay first off I'll make sure I finish the game. Sorry if I'm like rushed or anything. DDDD:

day 14-favorite male character:
Desmond Hume, duh!! jj actually it would be the doctor. He is just full of awesomeness.





















day 15- favorite female character:
Oh you know g, Elle Bishop.






















day 16-my guilty pleasure show:
Uhhh iCarly? I don't really like that show that much, just cm and br love it a ton so i watch it.




























day 17- favorite mini series:
Torchwood: Children of Earth





















day 18- favorite title sequence:

Here we'll just go with this. Idek if it's really honestly my favorite ever but oh well. I need to finish this game.


day 19-best tv show cast:
the Lost cast


















day 20- favorite kiss:
























day 21- favorite ship:



















Gabrielle

day 22- favorite series finale:
Lost Season 1



















day 23- most annoying character:

































day 24- best quote:
Well I have a ton of quotes I love so I will just say my most recent favorite one.

"It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool" -The Doctor


day 25- a show you plan on watching:
Arrested Development



























day 26-omg wtf? season finale:
The season 3 finale of Lost when we realize what we thought were flashbacks are flash forwards.

















day 27-best pilot episode:
The Lost pilot

















day 28-first tv show obsession:




















day 29-current tv show obsession:
















day 30-saddest character death:














ahhh i'm sorry this is such a g post but everyone here is being such a g. dwai though, i have great things planned for the next post! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment