Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Letters From No One

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
alright well today was like the best day ever. cuz it was so darn cool out and i went to starbucks and i went to ragstock and i read this awesome fic and jaghsdjkagdgas it was great omg

Alright I made a special thing. Well IDK if you've seen these things but there are like these things that somebody made that is abstract pixel art of all the presidents and also there's one for disney princess. Well I made one for Tom Hardy:

this is the thing x not his hair it is a palm xx

well i was gonna say other stuff but i cant one bit remember it
i wil just write a fic now

One day, Sherlock receives a love letter in the mail.

My Dearest Sherlock,
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love your hair, the color of refried beans. I love your skin, the color of milk and honey. the love the sounds you make with your mouth as you chew.
Love,
a friend

As usual, Sherles is really curios about this, so he texts his pal to come over there stat.

"What the" Watson says when he got there
"We have a mystery," SHerles says.
"Oh Okay." Sherlock doesn't say anything.
"What is the thing?"
He holds up the letter. Watson gulps a big gulp.
"Oh that old thing?" he says.
"What the?"
"Don't worry about it."

What came next was that Sherles tries to fig this mystery out.
"Well obvs the person that wrote this was really hungry at the time
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah "
this is what it sounds like to watson.
finally sherlock arrives at the wrong conclusion for once and watson is like
"are you fucking kidding me? it was me, you idiot, i sent it to you" and then he smasks a wet one upon sherlock's lips and they both go at it. the end

omg sorry for the glug ending but i need to go watch the social network right now soooo.

ok ummm hook me up with some eduardo/chicken hurt/comfort

No comments:

Post a Comment