Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Take It

Hey gs, you know what has sucked? This week. Like it’s been going by so slowly. It feels like it should be later in the week already. Yesterday I kept confusing the day for Wednesday and today I kept thinking it was Thursday. I just want this weekend to be here already because this weekend is fall break and I get Friday and Monday off!

Ok Hob, sorry I used a repeat title but I also noticed you used a repeat title, It’s Coming. I noticed it, but I wasn’t going to say anything because I thought it was no big deal, but if I am getting punished for using a repeat title shouldn't you too? D: And about playing the game...okay so I'm just really not that into writing fanfic, and also writing inception fanfic because i have only seen it once and that was quite a bit ago so i can't remember a bunch of it, so i came up with a goblin alternative game. actually i haven't come up with one yet, but i'll think of one before the end of the post. and if you think of a better game for me to play feel free to tell me it, i just really don't want to write fanfic every single post. sorry gs.

Oh, and about my slash fic...sorry I didn't get it done by the deadline like I was supposed to. I guess I do deserve another punishment for not getting it in on time so I'll give you that. But the good news is, I just emailed you a tiny bit of my fic to hold you!! :D I've written more, but i don't want to give away too much until it's finished (which should be VERY soon).

okay and the new goblin game is to answer a couple questions:

1. What was awesome about this day?
My classes were easy, idk. Oh and chicken tenders at lunch.

2. What sucked about this day?
It was super boring and I couldn't listen to music on my iPod in 1st hour like I thought I would be able to.

3. What happened today that you feel like sharing but no one cares about (besides the above)?
I woke up at 6:45 am.

4. On a scale of 1-10 what would you rate this day?
6

sorry about a suck post again...hopefully after fall break the school week will stop sucking so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment