Monday, October 18, 2010

We Do What We Have To Do

Okay...so i'll admit i've been a very bad goblin and i deserve to be punished. D: but......i've just been super busy with marching band and school and i just started driver's ed and like i just haven't had much time. omgg like idek how it is already october 18, like this month is just going by sooooo fast. well that's no excuse for not posting, not gcing, not completing my last punishment, and not playing the game but anyways i have an idea. instead of you punishing me i'll me the bigger goblin and i'll punish myself. here is my punishment:

-Every post I make must not be a suck post.
-Every night I must stay up until at least 1 am goblin time.
-Every week I must preform at least one sneaky act (other than staying up late/gcing) and post on the blog about it.
-Every weekend I must have at least one gc with hob and para.
-I must finish my slash fic by next Monday at the latest.
-This week I have to listen to only Britney Spears music and nothing else. And you can make sure I'm really doing that by checking my last.fm profile.

this will be in effect until after marching band is over...which is like the first week of november, but hopefully a lot of that stuff will definitely continue anyways. oh and feel free to add any suggestions to my giant punishment. let's just say this will cover all the times i haven't been punished.

and what if i don't follow through on this punishment? idk what will happen...but it will be REALLY REALLY bad.

okay also there is the issue of the game. i don't really like my goblin game either but i just could not think of anything else. if someone thinks up something else i'll do it, i just really don't want to write fic every post. well i'll go ahead and play the game, even though it is really dumb because playing a game is better than no game. again, feel free to suggest something.

1. What was awesome about this day?
nothing really.

2. What sucked about this day?
it was just a boring average day. oh and driver's ed is like the most boring 3 hours of my life ever.

3. What happened today that you feel like sharing but no one cares about (besides the above)?
i had chili for dinner.

4. On a scale of 1-10 what would you rate this day?
5


okay and to end this post, here are some random pics i found.

No comments:

Post a Comment