Friday, October 22, 2010

The Sorting Hat

well i am this g. goodbye.

jk jk

that was just me fooling around. you know what i want? to get these loud black people away. GET THEM AWAY GET THEM AWAY

well that did not work at all unfortunately. big shame.

i will tell you what else is shaming me: my laziness. i am the lazies g in the whole universe of gs. you will never find a more lazy g than me. there's nothing hidden in your head the sorting hat can't see. so try me on and i will tell you where you ought to be.

ok the game...the game...

The Fic We Were Talking About Earlier

Claire was sucking dick.

"Hey...how's it going?" Sylar suddenly popped his head in the room. "WHAT THE." he screamed. "CLAIRE WHATCHOOO DOING WITH MY MOTHER!??!?!"

"I'M SORRY DOCTOR I'M SORRY DOCTOR!" Claire screeched.

"Haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door!?!?"

"No," said his mother.

"WHY I OUGHTA!!!" Sylar was about to pounce.

"It's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense poise and rationality," Claire said wisely.

"You're right," Sylar agreed, calming himself. "Wait a second," he realized. "My mother is dead dead dead." And just like that, she vanished.

"See?" said Claire happily "All better."

"You're so smart," Sylar told Claire, giving her a big kiss.

"Same," Claire agreed. "What do you say we pick off where me and your mother left off?" she asked seductively.

"I'm up for that," Sylar purred, sitting down on a shelf.

"Wait a second," said Claire, holding up a finger. "BRB I just need some grub first."

"Why do you let me stay here?" Sylar wondered. "All by myself? Why don't you come and play here? I'm just sitting on the shelf.

ok well that's the end. darn that's the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment