Saturday, October 16, 2010

Lockdown

heyyyy gs

my fic is 35k words. nbd.

OMG WHAT IS GOB

OK

SO

HE ALWAYS HAS GLUG POSTS AND DOESN'T EVEN PLAY THE GAME THIS WHOLE MONTH

AND

HE'S NEVER ON GMAIL AND NEVER GCS ANYMORE

THEN

HE DOESN'T POST YESTERDAY

WHO

EVEN

IS

HE

OBVIOUSLY

HE

DOESN'T

CARE

ABOUT

THE

BLOG

ANYMORE

OR

EVEN

ABOUT

ANY

OF

US

for these reasons he will be tortured and slaughtered tomorrow afternoon.

alright lets talk about fic.

why do people have to have lives? espec really great fic writers? why do they have to have probs in their lives that prevent them from writing fics? why do they have to have jobs and relationships? can the government just pay every awesome fic writer to stay home and write fic? is that too much to ask? i just want my fave fics to be updated already! kdlsjgdlksjglsdgj

speaking of fic

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY G IN LESS THAN A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAH I'M DYING

speaking of awesome

only two days of school next week for me! its like. one day and then the next day is friday.

can i just say hob no offense to you but i don't like shipping real people. its like everyone in the world ships zq/cp but ewwww ntyt i don't even like cp and if i was gonna ship zq with someone it would be mv. or kb.
um.
what.

hey gs it is now later in the evening because i had to go my mi madre to get my bro.

nbd i'm back.

but i still gotta write hob's fic.

Locke is just bleeding. And then all of a sudden... he's not! He's good as new! It's a miracle! He looks upon his beloved Island and smiles at the thing.

"Thank you my love," he says sweetly, giving it a soft kiss upon its mossy head.

"No prob, John," The Island replies.

Locke gently strokes a tree. "What nice shrubbery you have," he notices.

"You too," The Island jokes, patting Locke's baldo head.

Locke smiles bashfully. "Oh Island," he laughs. "You flatter me."

"John, I have to tell you something," says the island suddenly.

Locke nods. "Okay," he says, feeling mightily important. "Go on."

"I...I love you," the Island tell him.

Locke's eyes widen. "I feel the same," he says.

"Kiss me," says the Island passionately.

Locke proceeds to make out with the ground.

He looks into the eye of the island. And what he sees... is beautiful.


ok hook me up with sylar/claire. hurt/comfort

No comments:

Post a Comment